Soap & Glory Heel Genius Amazing Foot Cream

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Soap & Glory Heel Genius Amazing Foot Cream
Heel Genius Amazing Foot Cream

4.3

Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Isononyl Isononanoate, Cetyl Alcohol, Urea, Allantoin, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Oleic/Linoleic/Linolenic Polyglycerides, Acer Saccharinum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry) Extract, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Menthyl Lactate, Menthol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Dipropylene Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Geraniol, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140)

on 9/16/2018 9:25:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

So l’ve had this product over the summer months, and to be honest I know I won’t repurchase. In terms of moisturizing mildly calloused heels, it is very effective in softening the tissue quite well. Surprisingly, being a gel like formula, the moisturizing component on a tough skin area is impressive. I don’t mind the scent, By nature, I’m not a fan of floral and esp artificial rose scents but this one for me is tolerable. My biggest gripe about this cream is the feel on my skin. I do massage this on my feet as well as up my lower legs, and throughout the day there is a tug, when I crossed my bare legs, feels like my legs are dirty?...I just don’t like the residue feel left on my legs well after application. So I’ve learned to apply it solely to my feet/heels at night and that seems to satisfy my use of this product a lot better... I guess that’s why it’s called Heel Genius!

on 7/31/2017 8:01:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

This is pretty good, been a staple of mine since I discovered it a few years back. It's rich, but it does not have that super-thick consitency of many foot creams have that I loathe. This one is much thinner and more gel-like, yet it moisturizes my dry feet very well. Among the ingredients are lemon fruit acid which helps slough off dead skin. It does soften hard skin, though if you have very hard heels I'd use this in combination with a filer.

What really makes me prefer this foot cream over others though, is the smell. Most other creams thatI have tried have this really strong menthol smell which I hate. Heel Genius, OTOH, smells only faintly of peppermint; It's a much milder scent compared to many others, and to my nose it smells more fruity and also of tea.

on 1/11/2017 5:35:00 PM

I'm amazed by this product. And it's even so cheap!! I picked it up for $9AUD at Mecca.

Over the last year I've been battling rough feet. I use a foot file in the shower every 2nd morning to try to combat it, which always used to work, but no more. Maybe this is another one of those small problems that just starts to set in in your late 20s... :( I've even tried some pricey pedicures that never quite fix the problem - I'm still left trying to scrub away in the shower.

I applied a generous coating of Heel Genius and put on socks overnight. When I woke, the product had fully absorbed and like some other reviewers have said, it's almost like the dry/dead skin was gone! Which is bizarre! When I had a shower that morning I used my normal foot scrubby and all the yucky skin came away with so much ease. I now FINALLY have feet like I've had a lovely pedicure.

Definitely recommend.

on 2/2/2015 3:27:00 PM

I'm not a fan of the smell or texture of this product. It's fruity, minty and way too sweet, texture is gooey.

It's an alright foot cream, will use it up but that's about it.

on 12/27/2014 11:10:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have tried a lot of foot creams, and this ranks as the best in my book. It has the consistency of a thick lotion and is bright sky blue. The packaging is cheesy, but I can look past that. The ingredients include fruit acids, glycerin, macadamia oil, and allantoin, and the scent is a sort of floral fresh scent with a hint of mint - not the usual heavy Vicks Vap-O-Rub/ menthol scent that a lot of foot creams have and can fill an entire house. Used nightly, this leaves my feet feeling very silky and soft. I still use a scrub weekly, as well as the occasional pumice/ foot file to keep my feet in tip-top shape, but this keeps them softer than anything else.

on 4/22/2013 11:06:00 AM

Amazing. Smells amazing. Leaves feet so soft and smooth. I also got free moisture socks with it which add to the experience! Love!

i think this is great, it has a lovely cooling feeling when you use it and it works. my feet were quite dry after being on holiday and sort of getting burnt on the hot ground so i bought this and they are lovely and soft and smooth now. another good product by soap and glory!