Soap & Glory Heel Genius Amazing Foot Cream

Filtered by skin type : Dry age: 44-55
Soap & Glory Heel Genius Amazing Foot Cream
Heel Genius Amazing Foot Cream

Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Isononyl Isononanoate, Cetyl Alcohol, Urea, Allantoin, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Oleic/Linoleic/Linolenic Polyglycerides, Acer Saccharinum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry) Extract, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Menthyl Lactate, Menthol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Dipropylene Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Geraniol, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140)

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I'm surprised by just how effective this foot/heel cream is. The texture seems almost gel like when first dispensed and so I wasn't expecting much - I thought this would be too light to be effective but, having used it, I think this must contain a fair bit of oil and that's what made it feel more like a gel than a heavy-duty cream. I put this on before bed and slip on a thin pair of cotton socks to help the cream penetrate and to keep this from getting on my floor and bedding. Next morning, my feet are noticeably softer. I don't find the scent of this at all offensive and it seems many other reviewers have found the same so I wonder if SterlingK got a tube that was spoiled so the scent was "off".

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This product is great. I've been using it ever night before going to bed bed and then wearing cotton socks. No more dry skin or cracked heels. Fantastic!

Popular Lotions / Creams