Soap & Glory Heel Genius Amazing Foot Cream

Filtered by skin type : Dry
Soap & Glory Heel Genius Amazing Foot Cream
Heel Genius Amazing Foot Cream

4.9

Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Isononyl Isononanoate, Cetyl Alcohol, Urea, Allantoin, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Oleic/Linoleic/Linolenic Polyglycerides, Acer Saccharinum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry) Extract, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Menthyl Lactate, Menthol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Dipropylene Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Geraniol, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140)

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I'm surprised by just how effective this foot/heel cream is. The texture seems almost gel like when first dispensed and so I wasn't expecting much - I thought this would be too light to be effective but, having used it, I think this must contain a fair bit of oil and that's what made it feel more like a gel than a heavy-duty cream. I put this on before bed and slip on a thin pair of cotton socks to help the cream penetrate and to keep this from getting on my floor and bedding. Next morning, my feet are noticeably softer. I don't find the scent of this at all offensive and it seems many other reviewers have found the same so I wonder if SterlingK got a tube that was spoiled so the scent was "off".

on 2/27/2018 9:22:00 AM

This stuff is AMAZING. I have never used anything that actually “worked” on my feet, until trying this. I put it on in the morning after my shower and again at night. Within 2 days of use, my feet were completely transformed. Now I just use it every other day at night to maintain. My cracked, callused heals are like a baby’s feet now.

I love this foot cream! I have dry cracked heels and this softens them enough where I can easily file them to nice and smooth. The smell is nice and I wish I could buy a bigger tube.

on 9/1/2016 11:55:00 PM

You guys, this is the best foot product I have ever used. This stuff is seriously amazing! I have great results and I don't even follow the usage directions on the package. I have seriously dry feet but Heel Genius works wonders on them. The package instructions state to apply the product at night and wear socks but I only do this about once a month. Usually, I just apply the product in the morning after my shower. I used to get pedicures every two weeks but I don't need them as often with Regular use of Heel Genius.

on 1/3/2016 2:50:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This stuff is holy grail status for me. I have really dry feet and it doesn't help I pretty much wear sandals year round (I live in Southern California). This stuff has worked miracles on my feet. It doesn't fix them overnight but with continued usage, I see such a dramatic difference. I used this combined with the Soap and Glory Scrub of Your Life and the bottoms do the feet have never looked better. The texture is kind of weird so you have to immediately wash your hands and the scent kind of lingers. Other than that, I would recommend this to anyone and I will definitely repurchase.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This product is great. I've been using it ever night before going to bed bed and then wearing cotton socks. No more dry skin or cracked heels. Fantastic!

on 4/25/2011 1:50:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

i bought this for my mum but i noticed that my heels were a bit dry and awful looking so i tried it out myself and loved it. i used it at night, put some socks on over the top and by the next morning my heels looked 100% better. the only problem might be the strong smell - it's nice but no good if you don't like/can't stand perfume in your skincare.

on 5/17/2010 7:17:00 PM

This product is one of the best I've found for helping repair dry, cracked skin on your feet. It's so silky that when it glides on it feels that you're getting a mini massage - you can almost feel it sinking into your skin and working its magic instantly.

The smell is lovely, and its calming, relaxing feel once applied is so nice if you put it on after a bath just before you get into bed.

The tube lasts a long time as well - it's not the sort of product that once you stop using it, your skin starts getting worse, the effects last for a long while.
For what you get, and the quality of the product, it really is cheap, and the tube is pretty too.

Popular Lotions / Creams