Soap & Glory Heel Genius

Filtered by skin tone : Fair age: 19-24
Soap & Glory Heel Genius
Heel Genius

4.8

Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Isononyl Isononanoate, Cetyl Alcohol, Urea, Allantoin, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Oleic/Linoleic/Linolenic Polyglycerides, Acer Saccharinum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry) Extract, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Menthyl Lactate, Menthol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Dipropylene Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Geraniol, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140)

on 1/3/2016 2:50:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This stuff is holy grail status for me. I have really dry feet and it doesn't help I pretty much wear sandals year round (I live in Southern California). This stuff has worked miracles on my feet. It doesn't fix them overnight but with continued usage, I see such a dramatic difference. I used this combined with the Soap and Glory Scrub of Your Life and the bottoms do the feet have never looked better. The texture is kind of weird so you have to immediately wash your hands and the scent kind of lingers. Other than that, I would recommend this to anyone and I will definitely repurchase.

on 6/28/2013 8:39:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This foot cream is the best foot cream I have come across. The formula is really moisturising and you don't actually need that much as a little goes a long way! I have run out unfortunately and keep meaning to pop to Boots and buy another, but haven't got round to it.

I would rub a grape sized blob on my feet in the evenings after my shower and then put my fluffy socks on to let the cream absorb into my feet. My skin was left really soft and smooth the next morning!

Super product and really good for the money too :)

on 6/27/2012 6:45:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

It really IS a heel genius. It moisturizes very well, and if you use it quite often, you will definitely feel the difference. It smells quite nice too. The price is the only drawback, little bit expensive, but still worth it.

i think this is great, it has a lovely cooling feeling when you use it and it works. my feet were quite dry after being on holiday and sort of getting burnt on the hot ground so i bought this and they are lovely and soft and smooth now. another good product by soap and glory!

on 5/17/2010 7:17:00 PM

This product is one of the best I've found for helping repair dry, cracked skin on your feet. It's so silky that when it glides on it feels that you're getting a mini massage - you can almost feel it sinking into your skin and working its magic instantly.

The smell is lovely, and its calming, relaxing feel once applied is so nice if you put it on after a bath just before you get into bed.

The tube lasts a long time as well - it's not the sort of product that once you stop using it, your skin starts getting worse, the effects last for a long while.
For what you get, and the quality of the product, it really is cheap, and the tube is pretty too.

Popular Lotions / Creams