Soap & Glory Heel Genius

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
Soap & Glory Heel Genius
Heel Genius

4.8

Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Isononyl Isononanoate, Cetyl Alcohol, Urea, Allantoin, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Oleic/Linoleic/Linolenic Polyglycerides, Acer Saccharinum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry) Extract, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Menthyl Lactate, Menthol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Dipropylene Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Geraniol, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140)

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I've tried a LOT of foot creams and this is definitely a favorite. I use it nightly and my feet look great. It's very moisturizing without being greasy at all. It's rich but sinks in really quickly. The scent is very light and not at all like their hand cream. (their signature scent) It's mild and fresh and a little minty. I've already bought a backup and I'm sure I will be purchasing more in the future.

on 2/27/2018 9:22:00 AM

This stuff is AMAZING. I have never used anything that actually “worked” on my feet, until trying this. I put it on in the morning after my shower and again at night. Within 2 days of use, my feet were completely transformed. Now I just use it every other day at night to maintain. My cracked, callused heals are like a baby’s feet now.

on 2/20/2018 10:08:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Ugh I hate the scent of this so much! It's a super strong floral that I can't stand. I still gave this a 4 because it really helps when my feet are peely and dry. I apply this at night and it leaves my feet feeling very slippery and moisturized until morning. Wish the scent was different but I would repurchase.

Worked very well on me, cool minty cream that absorbs very well and doesn't leave the skin slippery or greasy, my skin felt very soft afterwards.
S&G recommend that you use this every night with cotton socks over the top.

on 7/31/2017 8:01:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

This is pretty good, been a staple of mine since I discovered it a few years back. It's rich, but it does not have that super-thick consitency of many foot creams have that I loathe. This one is much thinner and more gel-like, yet it moisturizes my dry feet very well. Among the ingredients are lemon fruit acid which helps slough off dead skin. It does soften hard skin, though if you have very hard heels I'd use this in combination with a filer.

What really makes me prefer this foot cream over others though, is the smell. Most other creams thatI have tried have this really strong menthol smell which I hate. Heel Genius, OTOH, smells only faintly of peppermint; It's a much milder scent compared to many others, and to my nose it smells more fruity and also of tea.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I like to keep my feel super soft and this cream is my favorite. This and the pumi pumice bar is all I use, it really works so well, keeping them looking great. Smells awesome and fruity, great packaging & ingredients, affordable. Recommended.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

My feet love this stuff. It smells great, it feels really nice and refreshing without being minty, and it gets the job done quite well. At first I was pretty skeptical, since it isn't a super thick cream; instead, the texture is kind of a gel-cream hybrid, and I naturally thought this wouldn't do much for my feet. I guess AHAs are as magical for feet as they are for faces, because I think that's the secret sauce in this product. My feet weren't scaly dinosaur feet by any means, but since I refuse to wear shoes or socks indoors, they do get kinda dry, especially the heels. After just a couple of uses I noticed a pretty big difference in the softness overall and the way that the heels looked. I am definitely a convert to this foot cream and I will repurchase when I run out.

on 1/11/2017 5:35:00 PM

I'm amazed by this product. And it's even so cheap!! I picked it up for $9AUD at Mecca.

Over the last year I've been battling rough feet. I use a foot file in the shower every 2nd morning to try to combat it, which always used to work, but no more. Maybe this is another one of those small problems that just starts to set in in your late 20s... :( I've even tried some pricey pedicures that never quite fix the problem - I'm still left trying to scrub away in the shower.

I applied a generous coating of Heel Genius and put on socks overnight. When I woke, the product had fully absorbed and like some other reviewers have said, it's almost like the dry/dead skin was gone! Which is bizarre! When I had a shower that morning I used my normal foot scrubby and all the yucky skin came away with so much ease. I now FINALLY have feet like I've had a lovely pedicure.

Definitely recommend.

on 5/11/2016 12:30:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Lightweight texture, absorbs into my feet quickly, doesn't feel greasy, can build upon it as needed. Excess use on hands and they feel great as well. Doesn't have a strong odor, light floral fragrance. A little goes a long way, I'll definitely be rebuying, but this tube will easily last me awhile (6months if not longer) great buy for the price.

on 1/3/2016 2:50:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This stuff is holy grail status for me. I have really dry feet and it doesn't help I pretty much wear sandals year round (I live in Southern California). This stuff has worked miracles on my feet. It doesn't fix them overnight but with continued usage, I see such a dramatic difference. I used this combined with the Soap and Glory Scrub of Your Life and the bottoms do the feet have never looked better. The texture is kind of weird so you have to immediately wash your hands and the scent kind of lingers. Other than that, I would recommend this to anyone and I will definitely repurchase.