Soap & Glory Heel Genius

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Soap & Glory Heel Genius
Heel Genius

4.7

Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Isononyl Isononanoate, Cetyl Alcohol, Urea, Allantoin, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Oleic/Linoleic/Linolenic Polyglycerides, Acer Saccharinum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry) Extract, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Menthyl Lactate, Menthol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Dipropylene Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Geraniol, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140)

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I've tried a LOT of foot creams and this is definitely a favorite. I use it nightly and my feet look great. It's very moisturizing without being greasy at all. It's rich but sinks in really quickly. The scent is very light and not at all like their hand cream. (their signature scent) It's mild and fresh and a little minty. I've already bought a backup and I'm sure I will be purchasing more in the future.

on 2/27/2018 9:22:00 AM

This stuff is AMAZING. I have never used anything that actually “worked” on my feet, until trying this. I put it on in the morning after my shower and again at night. Within 2 days of use, my feet were completely transformed. Now I just use it every other day at night to maintain. My cracked, callused heals are like a baby’s feet now.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I like to keep my feel super soft and this cream is my favorite. This and the pumi pumice bar is all I use, it really works so well, keeping them looking great. Smells awesome and fruity, great packaging & ingredients, affordable. Recommended.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

My feet love this stuff. It smells great, it feels really nice and refreshing without being minty, and it gets the job done quite well. At first I was pretty skeptical, since it isn't a super thick cream; instead, the texture is kind of a gel-cream hybrid, and I naturally thought this wouldn't do much for my feet. I guess AHAs are as magical for feet as they are for faces, because I think that's the secret sauce in this product. My feet weren't scaly dinosaur feet by any means, but since I refuse to wear shoes or socks indoors, they do get kinda dry, especially the heels. After just a couple of uses I noticed a pretty big difference in the softness overall and the way that the heels looked. I am definitely a convert to this foot cream and I will repurchase when I run out.

on 1/3/2016 2:50:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This stuff is holy grail status for me. I have really dry feet and it doesn't help I pretty much wear sandals year round (I live in Southern California). This stuff has worked miracles on my feet. It doesn't fix them overnight but with continued usage, I see such a dramatic difference. I used this combined with the Soap and Glory Scrub of Your Life and the bottoms do the feet have never looked better. The texture is kind of weird so you have to immediately wash your hands and the scent kind of lingers. Other than that, I would recommend this to anyone and I will definitely repurchase.

on 2/2/2015 11:24:00 PM

Revelation, a product that actually works exactly as it's meant to! Since starting to use this several years ago I've never had to go anywhere near a Ped Egg. It keeps my feets super smooth and not even a trace of dry, cracked heels (a pet hate of mine. You see women wearing possibly quite expensive shoes but with cracked heels.....yeuch) some people seem not too keen on the texture but I like the gel creme. It sinks in quickly and....well, it just works

on 4/22/2013 11:06:00 AM

Amazing. Smells amazing. Leaves feet so soft and smooth. I also got free moisture socks with it which add to the experience! Love!

on 9/10/2012 9:50:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

Simply can not fault it! Bea-u-ti-ful feet!

on 1/29/2012 3:43:00 PM

This works. I use it on my feet right up over my ankles. It cured a little rough patch on both ankles where my shoes rub. I noticed a difference in my hands too because I left any extra cream on there but don't do that if you have a rash you suspect is infectious though. I like that it is in a tube for hygenic reasons as well.

on 9/23/2015 11:26:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Pros: keeps feet soft, easy packaging, cheap, sinks in quickly
Cons: pale blue and minty, a bit sticky and slimy, contains SLS. Doesn't feel luxurious.
Good if you're on a budget. I'm really reluctant to give this 4 lippies but it does its job very well. I just don't like the cheap feel of it. I prefer the much deeper moisturisation and softness of L'Occitane shea foot cream. My feet are quite dry.

Popular Lotions / Creams