Soap & Glory Heel Genius Amazing Foot Cream

Soap & Glory Heel Genius Amazing Foot Cream
Heel Genius Amazing Foot Cream

4.6

Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Isononyl Isononanoate, Cetyl Alcohol, Urea, Allantoin, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Oleic/Linoleic/Linolenic Polyglycerides, Acer Saccharinum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry) Extract, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Menthyl Lactate, Menthol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Dipropylene Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Geraniol, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140)

on 8/27/2018 8:56:00 AM

I just cannot get past the smell of this stuff to even know if it is moisturizing or not. I think it is supposed to be rose, but it is just sickening to me (and I love rose scents). I’ve smelled other ones at Ulta, so it isn’t just my bottle. I’m in the minority and maybe I’m smelling it differently than others. In any case, I’d smell in store before buying. I’ll stick with the Alpha foot cream - unscented and works better at softening callouses.

on 9/16/2018 9:25:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

So l’ve had this product over the summer months, and to be honest I know I won’t repurchase. In terms of moisturizing mildly calloused heels, it is very effective in softening the tissue quite well. Surprisingly, being a gel like formula, the moisturizing component on a tough skin area is impressive. I don’t mind the scent, By nature, I’m not a fan of floral and esp artificial rose scents but this one for me is tolerable. My biggest gripe about this cream is the feel on my skin. I do massage this on my feet as well as up my lower legs, and throughout the day there is a tug, when I crossed my bare legs, feels like my legs are dirty?...I just don’t like the residue feel left on my legs well after application. So I’ve learned to apply it solely to my feet/heels at night and that seems to satisfy my use of this product a lot better... I guess that’s why it’s called Heel Genius!

on 10/27/2015 3:45:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

This cream isn't heavy duty enough for me. Its quite a lightweight lotion consistency, which sinks in quickly but doesn't seem to moisturise for very long. I really love soap & glory products but this foot cream is just meh. Not bad but nothing great either.

on 2/2/2015 3:27:00 PM

I'm not a fan of the smell or texture of this product. It's fruity, minty and way too sweet, texture is gooey.

It's an alright foot cream, will use it up but that's about it.

Nice and minty, very sticky so best used before bed with bed socks over. Not for everyone but it makes a pleasant change from my usual heavy duty heel cream which is strictly for goats' hooves.

on 6/1/2012 10:54:00 AM

This foot cream was just ok for me. I used it religiously prior to a vacation. Put it on before bed and wore socks to bed. The scent is nice. It is a freakish blue color...not sure what the point of that is? But the cream just didn't soften and smooth as much as I'd hoped it would. The Gold Bond foot cream I had been using prior to purchasing this did a much better job, and for about 1/3rd of the cost, so I will go back to using that. Overall have been disappointed with the Soap & Glory products I have tried. I'm a sucker for hype, I guess.

on 2/20/2018 10:08:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Ugh I hate the scent of this so much! It's a super strong floral that I can't stand. I still gave this a 4 because it really helps when my feet are peely and dry. I apply this at night and it leaves my feet feeling very slippery and moisturized until morning. Wish the scent was different but I would repurchase.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I purchased this after seeing a getting your feet sandal ready for summer. I tend to have dry heels and they can get a little thick with callous if I don't practice self care and run around barefoot or in sandals a lot. I tend to not do that. Its a great nightly foot cream, and gently enough to use every day if you have extremely thick callous or diabetes this might not work as well, I recommend also Cervae cream. One or twice a week I use 40% Urea on my clean dry feet at night and then apply this after that has dried. Since urea alone doesn't moisturize as well. I have a diamcel buffer I use once a week before I hop in the shower and a foot buffer i use in the shower. I apply Acure brand Argan oil on my toe cuticles because I tend to have dry feet and hands and living in colorado they can get really dry.

on 9/23/2015 11:26:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Pros: keeps feet soft, easy packaging, cheap, sinks in quickly
Cons: pale blue and minty, a bit sticky and slimy, contains SLS. Doesn't feel luxurious.
Good if you're on a budget. I'm really reluctant to give this 4 lippies but it does its job very well. I just don't like the cheap feel of it. I prefer the much deeper moisturisation and softness of L'Occitane shea foot cream. My feet are quite dry.

on 4/26/2013 5:30:00 AM

This stuff really works. I didn't care good care of my feet for a while, and got badly cracked and horrible dry skin buildup. This product really helped soften and smooth my skin, and used regularly along with a foot file it rescued my feet.

The only downside is the scent, which is not particularly pleasant to me. It's not dreadful, just a little off-putting. But the product is definitely worth it.

Popular Lotions / Creams