Soap & Glory Heel Genius

Soap & Glory Heel Genius

4.7

Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Isononyl Isononanoate, Cetyl Alcohol, Urea, Allantoin, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Oleic/Linoleic/Linolenic Polyglycerides, Acer Saccharinum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry) Extract, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Menthyl Lactate, Menthol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Dipropylene Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Geraniol, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140)

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I purchased this after seeing a getting your feet sandal ready for summer. I tend to have dry heels and they can get a little thick with callous if I don't practice self care and run around barefoot or in sandals a lot. I tend to not do that. Its a great nightly foot cream, and gently enough to use every day if you have extremely thick callous or diabetes this might not work as well, I recommend also Cervae cream. One or twice a week I use 40% Urea on my clean dry feet at night and then apply this after that has dried. Since urea alone doesn't moisturize as well. I have a diamcel buffer I use once a week before I hop in the shower and a foot buffer i use in the shower. I apply Acure brand Argan oil on my toe cuticles because I tend to have dry feet and hands and living in colorado they can get really dry.

on 7/31/2017 8:01:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

This is pretty good, been a staple of mine since I discovered it a few years back. It's rich, but it does not have that super-thick consitency of many foot creams have that I loathe. This one is much thinner and more gel-like, yet it moisturizes my dry feet very well. Among the ingredients are lemon fruit acid which helps slough off dead skin. It does soften hard skin, though if you have very hard heels I'd use this in combination with a filer.

What really makes me prefer this foot cream over others though, is the smell. Most other creams thatI have tried have this really strong menthol smell which I hate. Heel Genius, OTOH, smells only faintly of peppermint; It's a much milder scent compared to many others, and to my nose it smells more fruity and also of tea.

on 1/11/2017 5:35:00 PM

I'm amazed by this product. And it's even so cheap!! I picked it up for $9AUD at Mecca.

Over the last year I've been battling rough feet. I use a foot file in the shower every 2nd morning to try to combat it, which always used to work, but no more. Maybe this is another one of those small problems that just starts to set in in your late 20s... :( I've even tried some pricey pedicures that never quite fix the problem - I'm still left trying to scrub away in the shower.

I applied a generous coating of Heel Genius and put on socks overnight. When I woke, the product had fully absorbed and like some other reviewers have said, it's almost like the dry/dead skin was gone! Which is bizarre! When I had a shower that morning I used my normal foot scrubby and all the yucky skin came away with so much ease. I now FINALLY have feet like I've had a lovely pedicure.

Definitely recommend.

My feet are in love with this product. I use this at night daily. Lather my feet with is and put some socks on and off to bed. When I wake up they feel brand new. No greasy residue just soft, smooth and silky results.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

My feet love this stuff. It smells great, it feels really nice and refreshing without being minty, and it gets the job done quite well. At first I was pretty skeptical, since it isn't a super thick cream; instead, the texture is kind of a gel-cream hybrid, and I naturally thought this wouldn't do much for my feet. I guess AHAs are as magical for feet as they are for faces, because I think that's the secret sauce in this product. My feet weren't scaly dinosaur feet by any means, but since I refuse to wear shoes or socks indoors, they do get kinda dry, especially the heels. After just a couple of uses I noticed a pretty big difference in the softness overall and the way that the heels looked. I am definitely a convert to this foot cream and I will repurchase when I run out.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I like to keep my feel super soft and this cream is my favorite. This and the pumi pumice bar is all I use, it really works so well, keeping them looking great. Smells awesome and fruity, great packaging & ingredients, affordable. Recommended.

on 3/27/2016 10:38:00 PM

I've tried several similar products that I like but this blows all others away. I saw improvement after the first use. Twice weekly application with socks over at bed time and my feet look great

on 9/1/2016 11:55:00 PM

You guys, this is the best foot product I have ever used. This stuff is seriously amazing! I have great results and I don't even follow the usage directions on the package. I have seriously dry feet but Heel Genius works wonders on them. The package instructions state to apply the product at night and wear socks but I only do this about once a month. Usually, I just apply the product in the morning after my shower. I used to get pedicures every two weeks but I don't need them as often with Regular use of Heel Genius.

on 5/11/2016 12:30:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Lightweight texture, absorbs into my feet quickly, doesn't feel greasy, can build upon it as needed. Excess use on hands and they feel great as well. Doesn't have a strong odor, light floral fragrance. A little goes a long way, I'll definitely be rebuying, but this tube will easily last me awhile (6months if not longer) great buy for the price.

I love this foot cream! I have dry cracked heels and this softens them enough where I can easily file them to nice and smooth. The smell is nice and I wish I could buy a bigger tube.