Soap & Glory Heel Genius

Filtered by age: 56 & Over
Soap & Glory Heel Genius
Heel Genius

1 review

Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Isononyl Isononanoate, Cetyl Alcohol, Urea, Allantoin, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Oleic/Linoleic/Linolenic Polyglycerides, Acer Saccharinum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry) Extract, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Menthyl Lactate, Menthol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Dipropylene Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Geraniol, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140)

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

My feet love this stuff. It smells great, it feels really nice and refreshing without being minty, and it gets the job done quite well. At first I was pretty skeptical, since it isn't a super thick cream; instead, the texture is kind of a gel-cream hybrid, and I naturally thought this wouldn't do much for my feet. I guess AHAs are as magical for feet as they are for faces, because I think that's the secret sauce in this product. My feet weren't scaly dinosaur feet by any means, but since I refuse to wear shoes or socks indoors, they do get kinda dry, especially the heels. After just a couple of uses I noticed a pretty big difference in the softness overall and the way that the heels looked. I am definitely a convert to this foot cream and I will repurchase when I run out.

Popular Lotions / Creams