Soap & Glory Heel Genius

Filtered by age: 44-55
Soap & Glory Heel Genius
Heel Genius

4.6

Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Isononyl Isononanoate, Cetyl Alcohol, Urea, Allantoin, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Oleic/Linoleic/Linolenic Polyglycerides, Acer Saccharinum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry) Extract, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Menthyl Lactate, Menthol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Dipropylene Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Geraniol, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140)

on 3/7/2010 4:39:00 AM

I can't stop raving about this product! Lets face it who loves their feet? They do such a hard job and are often neglected and hated. If that's how you feel about yours and you are ashamed of your feet YOU NEED THIS CREAM!! As it states on the tube this product is indeed a miracle worker! I wear flats all the time and as a result my heels are nasty with hard, dry, cracked, discoloured skin - that is bad enough but definately not something that looks great with sandals. All the pretty OPI colours in the world can't detract from manky heels lol! With the summer approaching decided to get prepared.It has to be said that in the past I have tried loads of creams and lotions designed for this job but without success so Heel Genius was just another on the list.......

At night I slather a generous amount of HG all over my feet and ankles really massaging it in to hard skin areas, cuticles and toe nails, slip on a pair of cotton socks et voila! While you sleep the cooling cream/gel softens the skin beyond belief and will leave you with gorgeous peachy soft feet by morning. Initially I used this nightly for the first week but only have to use it a couple of times a week now. The cracks in my heels have disappeared, the discolouration and dryness are gone and I and only have to gently Ped Egg once a fortnight as opposed to almost daily in the summer when my feet were on display permanently! My toe nails and cuticles are in great condition and using Heel Genius makes my heels look and feel like they do after a pedicure - so money saved in the long term. As Fresha said this is also an amazing hand cream and its brilliant for dry cuticles. Whats not to love? You get beautiful hands and feet for such little effort. As mentioned the product itself has a gel/cream consistency. It contains menthol, which on initial contact with the skin is cooling, but not tingling, and makes the feet feel really refreshed. I am not a huge fan of the scent, which reminds me of 'tea leaves' but its not very strong and disappears as the cream sinks in to the skin. In the UK Boots has had a lot of S&G products on sale recently (the only reason I tried this) and I picked this beauty up for 3.33. Praying this will never be discontinued - spread the word - your feet will love you for it.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I've tried a LOT of foot creams and this is definitely a favorite. I use it nightly and my feet look great. It's very moisturizing without being greasy at all. It's rich but sinks in really quickly. The scent is very light and not at all like their hand cream. (their signature scent) It's mild and fresh and a little minty. I've already bought a backup and I'm sure I will be purchasing more in the future.

on 3/27/2016 10:38:00 PM

I've tried several similar products that I like but this blows all others away. I saw improvement after the first use. Twice weekly application with socks over at bed time and my feet look great

Nice and minty, very sticky so best used before bed with bed socks over. Not for everyone but it makes a pleasant change from my usual heavy duty heel cream which is strictly for goats' hooves.

on 1/29/2012 3:43:00 PM

This works. I use it on my feet right up over my ankles. It cured a little rough patch on both ankles where my shoes rub. I noticed a difference in my hands too because I left any extra cream on there but don't do that if you have a rash you suspect is infectious though. I like that it is in a tube for hygenic reasons as well.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Another WINNER from Soap & Glory. The best heel-repair creme I've ever found. Better than those overpriced and underperforming treatments the salons tack on with a pedicure. The first time I put this on my feet I slipped on some thick socks, stuck my feet in a pair of boots and walked around Las Vegas all day. That night, my heels ... my feet in general... were so soft! After that I've used it overnight with socks and awoke to super soft feet and great looking heels. Another winning product from Soap & Glory!!

on 2/2/2015 11:24:00 PM

Revelation, a product that actually works exactly as it's meant to! Since starting to use this several years ago I've never had to go anywhere near a Ped Egg. It keeps my feets super smooth and not even a trace of dry, cracked heels (a pet hate of mine. You see women wearing possibly quite expensive shoes but with cracked heels.....yeuch) some people seem not too keen on the texture but I like the gel creme. It sinks in quickly and....well, it just works

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This product is great. I've been using it ever night before going to bed bed and then wearing cotton socks. No more dry skin or cracked heels. Fantastic!

on 6/1/2012 10:54:00 AM

This foot cream was just ok for me. I used it religiously prior to a vacation. Put it on before bed and wore socks to bed. The scent is nice. It is a freakish blue color...not sure what the point of that is? But the cream just didn't soften and smooth as much as I'd hoped it would. The Gold Bond foot cream I had been using prior to purchasing this did a much better job, and for about 1/3rd of the cost, so I will go back to using that. Overall have been disappointed with the Soap & Glory products I have tried. I'm a sucker for hype, I guess.

Popular Lotions / Creams