Soap & Glory Heel Genius

Filtered by age: 30-35
Soap & Glory Heel Genius
Heel Genius

4.5

Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Isononyl Isononanoate, Cetyl Alcohol, Urea, Allantoin, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Oleic/Linoleic/Linolenic Polyglycerides, Acer Saccharinum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry) Extract, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Menthyl Lactate, Menthol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Dipropylene Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Geraniol, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140)

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I purchased this after seeing a getting your feet sandal ready for summer. I tend to have dry heels and they can get a little thick with callous if I don't practice self care and run around barefoot or in sandals a lot. I tend to not do that. Its a great nightly foot cream, and gently enough to use every day if you have extremely thick callous or diabetes this might not work as well, I recommend also Cervae cream. One or twice a week I use 40% Urea on my clean dry feet at night and then apply this after that has dried. Since urea alone doesn't moisturize as well. I have a diamcel buffer I use once a week before I hop in the shower and a foot buffer i use in the shower. I apply Acure brand Argan oil on my toe cuticles because I tend to have dry feet and hands and living in colorado they can get really dry.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I like to keep my feel super soft and this cream is my favorite. This and the pumi pumice bar is all I use, it really works so well, keeping them looking great. Smells awesome and fruity, great packaging & ingredients, affordable. Recommended.

My feet are in love with this product. I use this at night daily. Lather my feet with is and put some socks on and off to bed. When I wake up they feel brand new. No greasy residue just soft, smooth and silky results.

on 10/27/2015 3:45:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

This cream isn't heavy duty enough for me. Its quite a lightweight lotion consistency, which sinks in quickly but doesn't seem to moisturise for very long. I really love soap & glory products but this foot cream is just meh. Not bad but nothing great either.

on 12/27/2014 11:10:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have tried a lot of foot creams, and this ranks as the best in my book. It has the consistency of a thick lotion and is bright sky blue. The packaging is cheesy, but I can look past that. The ingredients include fruit acids, glycerin, macadamia oil, and allantoin, and the scent is a sort of floral fresh scent with a hint of mint - not the usual heavy Vicks Vap-O-Rub/ menthol scent that a lot of foot creams have and can fill an entire house. Used nightly, this leaves my feet feeling very silky and soft. I still use a scrub weekly, as well as the occasional pumice/ foot file to keep my feet in tip-top shape, but this keeps them softer than anything else.

I'm a long distance runner, so my feet constantly take a pounding. It got to the point where I assumed the skin would be permanently rough, even though I used a pumice regularly. I was desperate (yet skeptical) to try any product that would help, and am surprised to find that Heel Genius works exactly as advertised. I went on an aggressive regimen, applying it twice a day, as well as using a pumice, and in a week my feet look ten times better and younger. The minty smell is pleasant. I find that a decent pumice stone helps. I like the one from Muji.

Popular Lotions / Creams