4.5

price range

Reviews

3.0

7 years ago

This was a fun product to play around with. The colours are stunning, and even though the blue theme seems pretty gimmicky, it looks great on blue eyes. I was VERY disappointed with the staying power, though. It smears after just a short couple hours.

About reviewer (30 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

8 years ago

I got this for 2 or 3 bucks on sale at Target. I'm not a fan of the fact that companies think that just because you have blue eyes means that you want/need blue all up on you. But I wanted to expand my colors beyond black. It comes with a blue, brown, and black in a nice stacking container. And the blue is the only one I've tried on my eyes, and it does go on really well. As do the others, and they're all pigmented. But I won't repurchase this at the regular price. Blue- I didn't think I'd like it. But once I put it on, I liked it. Is it my favorite? Not really. Now for the negative. After wearing it for a few hours, I could rub my eyes and it would come off in like.....chunks (or something). Not a good thing. Brown- I only tested this on my hand, so I can say how it is on the eyes. But in the container is looks like a light brown almost gold-ish. But when I tested it, it was a darker brown. Black- I hadn't noticed this until I looked at reviews on here, but it has blue glitter in it. So now that I noticed it, the black looks more of a blue-black in the container. Once again, I don't think I've worn this on my eyes.

About reviewer (34 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

8 years ago

I love this liner. I have blue eyes but have purchased many colors of this. Stays put and looks great!

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone

HairBrown

8 years ago

I love this gel liner i find it gives an amazing coverage and the colors are true to the shade. I will be buying this product again that is for sure. When i bought it i found it on sale at shoppers for around 10 bucks for the 3 which to me is a steal! it goes on smooth and lasts all day. Very Pleased

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairOther

from

8 years ago

I don't think I'll ever look to another brand for a cream/gel liner for these colours. I picked this up on sale at Target while I was in the states purely because they were on sale but I was very pleasantly surprised. The black is sharp and doesn't have that grey-ish tinge that many gel/cream liners have. The brown is incredibly wearable, being soft but not mousy. I am very fair so I find the brown works really well when I want some definition but I don't want a stark look. I don't often use the blue. The brush that comes with it actually does a fairly good job if you keep it clean, I usually warm up the product a bit by swirling the brush around, this gives it a very creamy texture. I really love this product.

About reviewer (30 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Curly, Other

3.0

8 years ago

I really like this product. Cosmetics in Australia are exorbitantly prices, I am sure all you makeup addicts in the States would be ASTOUNDED! As a result, I think pretty carefully about what I buy to try and squeeze as much value out of a purchase as possible. This is why these trio's appealed to me... whilst I really only wanted a blue eyeliner, I've never yet managed to finish a pot of gel eyeliner before it dries up and becomes unusable (regardless of the brand I buy) so the smaller pots were a good solution for me. For a little bit (but not much) less money than a fluidline for example, I get three colours and a brush, the brush by the way, I was pleasantly surprised with. The handle and ferrule are dodgy quality but the brush itself does a nice job. As for the products themselves - I think they are lovely. The blue is the worst of the bunch, being not overly pigmented but its still workable. My favourite though is the brown. Its such a subtle, nuanced, soft colour and reminds me very much of Bobbi Brown colours in that way. It is pigmented, smooth to apply, dries down quickly and stays put. People moan about the packaging on here quite a bit I've noticed - mostly in respect to not being able to separate the pots from their stack form. You can separate them. Quite easily in fact...I found it so straightforward and obvious that I actualy can't understand where other reviewers are coming from with this aspect? Perhaps someone can shed some light... Overall for the price (especially for you lucky readers in th US) its a nice little product which I would reperchase, if only for the gorgeous brown.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

8 years ago

I was really impressed with these. The packaging is cute and space saving, and the brush does a good job. The black color does have blue glitter in it, but i have never noticed it on my yes. The staying power is really good, it lasts all day. Although i have noticed on some days that it starts to fade a bit, but that's after 8 hours or so at least. I like the pigment of all the colors and the consistency.

About reviewer (76 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

from

8 years ago

I have these for blue eyes and for green eyes. I do love them! The added bit of sparkle is awesome but not OTT. On me, they last all day until I remove it and never budge. I have green eyes but the blue brings out the green as does the purple. I love the taupe shade included in the blue eyes one too, and I usually do not wear the browns as it can drab down my green eyes but this color does not. This goes on very smooth & easy even using the included brush. I did purchase one for green eyes that was dried out too much due to a lid being not tightly in place. I had no problem exchanging it for another. I love these liners and love the packaging too. I find them easy to keep track of. I really hope P.F. never discontinues these, and the other Happy Booster line either. Great stuff!

About reviewer (595 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Medium

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

8 years ago

This eyeliner is awesome! I was contemplating buying either a blue, brown, or black gel eyeliner from M.A.C. but found this little bundle with all three colours that I wanted to purchase! I have used the liners nearly every single day for the past couple months and still have plenty of product left, so you definitely get some bang for your buck. As well, the three colours look awesome on blue eyes. The black is very dramatic and makes my eyes stand out, the blue is very fun and makes the whites of my eyes look brighter, and the brown contrasts the colour of my eyes very nicely and makes them pop! I like that the three colours are attached to one another so I don't have to fish around for the different colours in my makeup drawer. On the other hand, I do have a few minor complaints about this product. I wish this would come in waterproof! If it were, I would definitely give it a 5/5. Because of this, it does flake a bit by the end of the day, which can be a bit troublesome if you wear contacts. As well, the brush that it comes with is quite fat, which makes it tough to draw a nice smooth line above my lash line. Also, the bristles tend to stick out a bit and spread on more product than I would like. Luckily I had another liquid eyeliner brush that I could pair with this product. Hint: If you don't like the brush, rather than going out a buying a new one, use the little brush that comes in a tube of liquid eyeliner after you've finished the product. I hope this helps!

About reviewer (19 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

8 years ago

I bought this product over a year ago and love, love, love it! CONS: *packaging (at least for me) one of my pots do not screw on correctly so the cap is not evenly aligned with the pot. (no biggie, didn't affect product quality). *price. I think I paid $11 @ wal-mart but it was worth every penny. *Application was difficult with the brush it came with so I threw it out! I use the E.L.F. angled eyeliner brush. *One of the pots started to dry out a long time ago so I just added a couple drops of water and everything has been fine ever since! PROS: *Long-lasting, no-budge formula- Works great on upper and lower lash lines. *Highly pigmented- No doubling back required! *A little goes a long way! One you've picked up a speck of product, you can apply it to about a third of the lash line (for fine lines) *I do believe that the shades selected do enhance my blue eye color. (minus the black) BOTTOM LINE: Go Try It!

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm