Urban Decay Razor Sharp Ultra Definition Finishing Powder [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin tone : Dark
Urban Decay Razor Sharp Ultra Definition Finishing Powder [DISCONTINUED]

4.5

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isoceteth-10, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate. May Contain: Mica, CI77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride)

on 8/15/2014 9:21:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

This is the most finely milled face powder I've ever came across. I was so scared when I bought this as I'm NC45 and the shade was so light (even though it was supposed to be translucent, they usually show up with a white cast on me). But this blends into my skin like a dream.

The packaging is pretty but impracticable. I took the sponge out as recommended and put the powder in the lid. The powder is so fine, its beautiful. I set my tinted moisturizer and concealer with this. This really gives me a flawless finish that does not look as though I'm wearing a tonne of makeup. It just helps me give the illusion as though I have really great skin.

If I'd known this was so great I would have bought more. I think its discontinued but my fingers are crossed that UD bring this back on sale.

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

This translucent finishing powder works great. Sets my foundation without looking powdery and gives on overall visually smoothing effect. I don't often do a full face, but when I do, this powder is the best at making the foundation, blush, highlight, and contour look seamless and more natural. With my brown skin, I was hesitant to try translucent powder, but this super light powder blends right in and doesn't look ashy. For reference, I have cocoa brown combination to normal skin with acne scars and hyperpigmentation. It minimizes my t-zone shine and helps my face last all day. I even use it with a little bronzer for a barefaced (looking) glow and its amazing. There's no smell and it hasn't bothered my sensitive skin or eyes. There's enough detail in the other reviews about the sponge puff thing, so I won't go into it. I removed the inner sponge layers and just dust some into the top through the puff and apply with a real techniques brush.