Urban Decay Razor Sharp Ultra Definition Finishing Powder [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Urban Decay Razor Sharp Ultra Definition Finishing Powder [DISCONTINUED]

4.3

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isoceteth-10, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate. May Contain: Mica, CI77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride)

on 12/7/2013 8:09:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Fine

I really do like this powder. I use it almost every day. I agree with all the criticisms of the packaging. I ripped the sponge right off and just pour the powder into the cap and then apply with a fluffy brush. It's easy to pour out too much and easy to get powder all over. It's not travel friendly thats for sure. It does look cute on my dressing table, though. I was using the ELF Hi Def powder. I had repurchased it more than once. It's a good powder but it sometimes left a white cast that I didn't care for. The Urban Decay powder eliminates that problem entirely. I use very little so one container should last quite a long time. Will certainly repurchase. It's a little pricey. But worth it. It gives a beautiful finishing touch to my makeup that I didn't even know I needed until I tried it.

on 5/18/2011 8:01:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I like how this powder looks on your skin. Light texture, matte yet shimmery enough under lights. Just don't like the puff on the top because it doesn' spread evenly on your face. What I would use is a round face brush and dap it onto the puff and swipe it on the face.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is overpriced and ineffective. It leaves a light dusty residue on my skin and doesn't really do anything that it says on the tin. The puff is crap and its very easy to spill.Very disapointing.

LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT! This is definately my HG powder. I have also been using UD cream to powder foundation and this powder is a perfect finishing touch. Also, just on your skin without make it does wonders. It is a very very fine powder with a slight color. It goes on smooth, blends super easy, and leave skin feeling great and very silky to the touch. It works by bluring imperfections and giving an airbrushed look, and it does. I got tons of complements on my skin the 1st day I wore it. You don't need a lot, so it should last a long time, which helps justify the $30 price tag. The packaging is pretty good, but I don't really use the sponge on top, I use a big powder brush. This is really a wonderful product and something I will never go without.