Urban Decay Razor Sharp Ultra Definition Finishing Powder [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin type : Other
Urban Decay Razor Sharp Ultra Definition Finishing Powder [DISCONTINUED]

1 review

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isoceteth-10, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate. May Contain: Mica, CI77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride)

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Okay first of all, I LOVE YOU URBAN DECAY. I find it is pretty much impossible to go wrong with anything they make, other than this one really loose black eyeshadow thing I had from them once, which just ended up going all over my face every time I tried to use it and made me look like a coal miner... but anyway, I digress.

This is the best powder I have ever used. It basically looks like you're not wearing any powder, which is just amazing and wonderful and the best thing in the world.

The only downside is, as everyone else has mentioned, the bizarre applicator that it comes in. I'm not slating it, I just genuinely don't know how to use it. I've tried turning the 'open' dial, turning it upside down, tapping it a bit... and whether the product comes out or not is sort of pot luck. If you're going to take the lid right off I would be EXTREMELY careful as you are likely to unleash a whirlwind of face dust which will go all over your clothes and hair and in your keyboard. This stuff is so fine, it is almost a vapour (which I think is awesome) but it also kind of volatile. So, use with caution, I would say.

Other than that, this powder blows my mind. FIVE LIPPIES.