Pacifica Tuscan Blood Orange Body Butter

Pacifica Tuscan Blood Orange Body Butter

4.2

aqua (water), caprylic/capric triglyceride, stearic acid (vegetable source), glycerin (vegetable source), fragrance (Pacifica’s own perfume blend with natural and essential oils), carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil, glyceryl stearate (vegetable source), butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, stearyl alcohol (grain), polysorbate 60, mango butter, prunus amygdalus dulcis (almond) seed oil, rosa canina (rose hip) seed oil, organic aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice, organic cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, organic arnica montana flower extract, organic chamomile flower extract, organic white tea extract, anacyclus, pyrethrum root extract, phenoxyethanol, benzyl alcohol, potassium sorbate, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate, sodium carbomer, citric acid, betacarotene.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This is awful! This goes on as a white paste and is such a pain to blend in. I had to mix an oil into it to make it useable. Right now I've repurposed it as a hand cream but good lawd I can't wait to finish this up.

on 6/29/2016 1:11:00 PM

This product is great as a hand lotion. As a body butter, not so much. It's quite thick, and does moisturize, but the scent is incredibly strong and cloying. It smells like a tropical drink that you'd get during a weekend getaway/vacation. It's sweet. The dry down is somewhat odd on me, and not something I enjoyed smelling throughout the day. It ended up smelling like cheap perfume or hair products. Considering the price, I expected something more refined. I used up the remainder as a hand lotion at night and body lotion for weekends. Will not repurchase.

on 1/28/2016 11:07:00 PM

I am glad that Pacifica is cruelty-free and natural, but I don't care for this product. It comes in a squeeze tube, and I love the scent. The packaging is really pretty and attractive, but it is a mediocre body butter. I find it to offer the same amount of moisture as any other body butter on the market. The color of the product is white, and it feels thick and rich. The way the scent fades on the skin smells funky. The way fragrances react to your skin really depends on body chemistry, but on my skin, the smell goes from heavenly to weird and almost unpleasant. It is hard to explain, but since I don't care for how my skin reacted, I will stick to my Aveeno or Soap & Glory products.

on 12/4/2015 12:47:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is a great body butter that I used mostly as a rich hand cream. I got this in a beauty box and I'm glad I did. The smell is nice, the butter is rich and creamy without being too greasy, and the smell last a long time without overpowering everything.

I don't think I would repurchase, but only because it's not really easily accessible in Canada where I live.

on 10/23/2015 12:32:00 PM

I like this body butter and I don't have anything bad to say about it. The smell is nice and it is moisturizing. I only gave this product three lippies due to the fact that it didn't do anything to make me say "wow!"

I have dry, sensitive skin and I had no reaction to using this lotion. I don't notice that my skin feels dry 12 hours after using it (which is great) but I also don't notice an improvement in the appearance of my skin. I like products that make me "glow" or that i notice a significant softness to my skin after using.

Great brand, nice smell- just didn't blow my socks off.

on 9/8/2015 11:22:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

I absolutely adore this body butter. It's so moisturizing, and leaves my skin so soft. The fragrance is light and fresh and clean smelling-like citrus. I'm a big fan of citrus-lemon, orange, grapefruit, and this one is a winner. The scent lasts a long time on me. If you like the scent of oranges, I highly recommend it.

on 4/14/2015 8:40:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

To try

on 12/22/2014 9:56:00 AM

This is a delicious body butter which I alternate as a body butter and a hand cream. The scent is delectable, it really does smell like fresh oranges. It also lasts for a couple hours, so in that sense, it is superior to the perfume of the same name which lasts all of five minutes. I love how reasonable the price is and how moisturizing the product is. I will continue to purchase this.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I got this on sale when it was Pacifica's scent of the month. I loved the body wash and this lotion was no different! I'm not a fan of super-heavy body lotions, and this absorbs well and doesn't stick around to make you feel greasy. I love using the whole line—body wash, lotion, and spray—and walking around in a state of orangey bliss. I will definitely re-order when I run out.

on 12/16/2014 3:21:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Not a huge fan of this brand sadly. It smells nice but doesn't last long and isn't as moisturizing as I'd like. Overpriced too.