Uploaded by fraukuech

price range

Reviews

1.0

Mar/16/2017

This is awful! This goes on as a white paste and is such a pain to blend in. I had to mix an oil into it to make it useable. Right now I've repurposed it as a hand cream but good lawd I can't wait to finish this up.

About reviewer (52 reviews)

SkinNormal, Olive, Warm

HairBlack, Curly, Medium

EyesBlack

2.0
fromViesha

Jun/29/2016

This product is great as a hand lotion. As a body butter, not so much. It's quite thick, and does moisturize, but the scent is incredibly strong and cloying. It smells like a tropical drink that you'd get during a weekend getaway/vacation. It's sweet. The dry down is somewhat odd on me, and not something I enjoyed smelling throughout the day. It ended up smelling like cheap perfume …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (100 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairRed

Jan/28/2016

I am glad that Pacifica is cruelty-free and natural, but I don't care for this product. It comes in a squeeze tube, and I love the scent. The packaging is really pretty and attractive, but it is a mediocre body butter. I find it to offer the same amount of moisture as any other body butter on the market. The color of the product is white, and it feels thick and rich. The way the scent fades …Read more

About reviewer (222 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

Dec/04/2015

This is a great body butter that I used mostly as a rich hand cream. I got this in a beauty box and I'm glad I did. The smell is nice, the butter is rich and creamy without being too greasy, and the smell last a long time without overpowering everything.

I don't think I would repurchase, but only because it's not really easily accessible in Canada where I live.

About reviewer (534 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

Oct/23/2015

I like this body butter and I don't have anything bad to say about it. The smell is nice and it is moisturizing. I only gave this product three lippies due to the fact that it didn't do anything to make me say "wow!"

I have dry, sensitive skin and I had no reaction to using this lotion. I don't notice that my skin feels dry 12 hours after using it (which is …

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (70 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

Sep/08/2015

I absolutely adore this body butter. It's so moisturizing, and leaves my skin so soft. The fragrance is light and fresh and clean smelling-like citrus. I'm a big fan of citrus-lemon, orange, grapefruit, and this one is a winner. The scent lasts a long time on me. If you like the scent of oranges, I highly recommend it.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (27 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesGreen

Apr/14/2015

To try

0 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (177 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairOther, Wavy, Medium

EyesOther

Dec/22/2014

This is a delicious body butter which I alternate as a body butter and a hand cream. The scent is delectable, it really does smell like fresh oranges. It also lasts for a couple hours, so in that sense, it is superior to the perfume of the same name which lasts all of five minutes. I love how reasonable the price is and how moisturizing the product is. I will continue to purchase this.

About reviewer (1756 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

Dec/18/2014

I got this on sale when it was Pacifica's scent of the month. I loved the body wash and this lotion was no different! I'm not a fan of super-heavy body lotions, and this absorbs well and doesn't stick around to make you feel greasy. I love using the whole line—body wash, lotion, and spray—and walking around in a state of orangey bliss. I will definitely re-order when I run out.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (37 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

Dec/16/2014

Not a huge fan of this brand sadly. It smells nice but doesn't last long and isn't as moisturizing as I'd like. Overpriced too.

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (734 reviews)

Age36-43