E.L.F. Studio Mineral Infused Mascara

E.L.F. Studio Mineral Infused Mascara
Enter TitleStudio Mineral Infused Mascarae.l.f. Mineral Natural Volumizing MascaraStudio Mineral Infused Mascara

Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cera Carnauba (Carnauba) Wax, Synthetic Beeswax, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate SE, PVP, Triethanolamine , Triacontanyl PVP, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491 , CI 77492 , CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742)

on 2/17/2017 2:53:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

My new go-to mascara!
After hunting this down at my Target (was out of stock at my local walmart) I was excited to try this for how CHEAP it was. I made the mistake of trying Jordana extreme volume - what a nightmare (so wet, so clumpy/goopy). After first application, I was in LOVE with this. It lengthened my lashes so much - and I can apply a few coats without it looking clumpy. I love it. It isn't a volumizing mascara - but I would definitely use this for my first/second coat to lengthen, and then top with a volumizing (covergirls volumizing one). Love this, for the price - it's a steal!

on 1/30/2017 11:16:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

At first I didn't think this mascara did much for my lashes. After I saw another review that said this was a tubing mascara I started to use it more often and take my time and found that it does lengthen really well. The brush shape makes it easy to get to the base of lashes. It's not a dramatic volumized false lash look but it does make the eyes look more open. It's easy to remove with water, and doesn't clump or flake. For a quick natural lengthened look this mascara is great.

i love this mascara! The thing about this mascara is that it doesn't volumize at all it only lengthens your eyelashes. But I love this mascara, i use this everyday. The brush is kind of flimsy but the price is fantastic, it is only 3.00! So i do recommend this product!

on 11/16/2016 7:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

My lashes are naturally long but this mascara makes it look like I have lash extensions with just one coat. I haven't tried applying multiple coats. I find that it is very lengthening but not terribly volumizing - which I like! It doesn't make my lashes brittle and removes easily with Bioderma. I'm just sad Target left Canada and I now have to order this product online. It's one of my favourite mascaras.

on 6/17/2016 6:26:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Pro:
Good for everyday natural looking lashes

Cons:
Takes a long time to dry
Smudges & flakes on me
First coat's good, second and third--not recommended.

I was really excited to buy this but ended up using it just thrice .

on 5/5/2016 1:13:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is my HG, every day mascara! I have short, sparse lashes and this mascara does a great job separating, lengthening, and providing volume. It looks incredibly natural, and holds a curl very well. The brush is easy to use, and gets every lash!

Pros:
Separates, lengthens, and adds volume for a very natural look
No smudging, and holds a curl well
Brush and wand are easy to use
Price ($3!)
Cruelty-free

Cons:
None!

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

Edit: Not if you're allergic or chemically sensitive. After about four days of this, I have a small laceration on my lower eyelid that is allergic in origin.

This is a tubing mascara, athough it's not marketed that way. It won't smudge, and it's not irritating. I'm a sheet white person with hooded Sami eyes (think Bjork), oily skin and allergy-prone eyes that water, so it's difficult for me to find mascara that doesn't smudge over time. This is almost HG status. It does not budge. You can wear it for hours and hours without smudging, and it's o.k. for allergy-prone eyes. It washes off with hand soap and water.

Mine came without a mascara brush attached (!), so I took off one lippie. Other than that, I have no complaints.

If you're gluten-free: This is also probaby sort-of gluten-free. (About.com has a section on gluten-free makeup; their statement reads, "We cannot claim an absence of cross-contamination, but all of our ingredients are gluten-free." This is a recommended makeup line if you are celiac, according to the person who is about.com's gluten-free makeup advisor--she says she wears e.l.f. without incident.)

Personally, I'm on the fence about whether you need gluten-free eye makeup. It's not in the category of things likely to be swallowed, and Tricia Thompson's Gluten-Free Watchdog tested some makeup at some point in the past and basically said, "I wouldn't be concerned with gluten-free makeup once you read the ingredients; it's mostly refined chemicals." This does not contain hydrolyzed wheat protein or tocopherol acetate, so it's probably o.k.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Amazing mascara if you like natural, defined lashes. This is the best kind of mascara if you're on the go and need to quickly coat your lashes without any clumps. It doesn't provide volume, but some length and definition. It gives a very "clean" finish to the lashes.

on 2/14/2016 1:28:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Super good at separating and coating each lash. Doesn't flake on me but has trouble holding the curl.

The tube removes excess product before you apply so clumping is less likely to happen.

However, I have found I cannot add another coat for some weird reason as the lashes stick to each other. (Mind you my eyelashes can't take much product)

I cannot comment on lengthening power as I have long eyelashes and don't look for mascara that does that.

on 1/18/2016 7:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

Not for sensitive eyes. This irritated my eyes very badly and made them burn. I also ended up with styes that took over a month to get rid of. This has never happened with any mascara I've used before.

Popular Mascaras