L'Oreal Color Riche Lipstick- Classic Wine - 752

L'Oreal Color Riche Lipstick- Classic Wine - 752

4.5

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I gotta say, L'oreal surprised me with this one. Some of their other types of lipsticks I've had problems with - low pigmentation, weird packaging, etc. But this lipstick is BEAUTIFUL!
It's a very toned down pink that for me is almost a "Your lip color but better" lipstick. It is matte and has the tiniest bit of shimmer to it, but I find it's not too noticeable unless you build it up. The color is so nice and calm that you could probably wear it every day. I don't wear lipstick every day, but, this is my go-to lipstick for whenever I need to look nice.

This is NOT RED. its more of a coral to me.
Anyway review...so this is a goregous everyday pearly color. Its perfect for spring. This doesnt stay on long maybe 2 hrs. Very moisturizing. Does transfer tho which i dont like but thats ok for me bc i like reapplying this. Its got a scent to it as well.

on 3/24/2014 6:47:00 PM

I wonder if earlier reviewers got a different formulation of this shade? I would not put this in the neighborhood of a "red." It is definitely pink: a spring-y, pearlescent medium pink. I'm really not even sure why it's called "wine."

It has the same smooth feel as all of the Colour Riche line. The wear doesn't seem to be quite as long as most of them, though.

All in all, it's merely ok.

I love this lipstick, but I am a bit puzzled by reviews calling it "red"-- or even "muted red." It is a soft, pearlescent, warm corally-pink. The color of a very pretty seashell. To me, it's not even on the red spectrum.I own and wear in-your-face red, dark red, wine red, brown-red, orange-red... trust me, Classic Wine ain't red. But it's gorgeous, especially for warm complexions. The Colour Riche formula is so creamy and soft that this color takes on a lovely, luminous shine on the lips. It's "there" enough to be worn without other makeup, but soft enough to be worn with dramatic eyes. Very flattering for all ages. And I LOVE the violet-rose scent of L'Oreal lippies, but some object to perfumes in their product, so FYI there.

on 1/20/2012 11:14:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This is a gorgeous color, and was my first experience with the Color Riche line. I'm an NC15 who has to be careful not to put too much red in my make up or else I look orange, but this color was perfect! It was moisturizing, smooth, did not feather, and did not feel too thick or too viscous despite being very creamy and easy to apply. A new staple for me!

on 10/27/2011 10:36:00 PM

This is my everyday red, i carry it in my purse every where i go.

The colour is not bright red, kind of a muted red. It definatly will give your lips some colour. Classic Wine is not patchy & did not feather on me.

I'm my opinon this is the perfect fall red with out being over the top. If you want to try the red lipstick trend but are intimdated by all the bright and bold reds, Classic Wine is a great choice.

Beautiful red color that is not overwhelmingly bright. It goes on a little brighter than it looks in the tube, but in a soft and nice looking way. The texture is creamy and the color is super buildable. I love it.

on 2/5/2010 12:29:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

A very bright but not over the top red lipstick. Indeed a classic. Since I'm pale, I have to be careful about not getting a red that's too in your face, and I like this one because it's classic red without being too bold. It's not that blood red that you see on celebrities some times :) I would say it's red with a hint (just a hint) of coral? Love it, would repurchase.