Uploaded by xoxotoe

package quality

price range

Reviews

Aug/29/2018

Really nice color that works with my fair neutral/cool toned skin, but can see it working just as good for darker and warmer skin tones. Vivid and bright orange with the faintest hint of red helps it avoid being extreme orange. If you want a shade that packs some punch for summer, this is worth it.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (203 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

Jan/09/2018

A Good Man-Darin I Hard To Find is certainly a good shade of mandarin! It is a bright orange nail polish with a creme finish. It has a great formula, it applies easily without streaking or bald patches. The formula is excellent, not to thick or thin. It dries quickly and to a shiny finish. It also has good staying power, lasting around 5 days on the nails when paired with base and top coat, and …Read more

About reviewer (703 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

Jun/15/2013

THE perfect bright orange polish. Has some red in it but pulls more to the orange side. This colour is great for summer, looks amazing especially in sunlight, it looks even brighter!

About reviewer (26 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesGreen

Dec/26/2012

This colour is just marvelous! it is my favourite OPI polish. IT does not chip, lasts a long time, looks wonderful! perfect

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Tan, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Fine

Jun/03/2012

Beautiful bright, opaque orange - with a hint of red - perfect for summer! I think this would look fabulous on all skintones.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (78 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

May/30/2012

This is a GREAT summer shade! A deep reddish-orange with goldish/orange-ish shimmer. Great formula - not streaky and has nice, opaque coverage with 2 coats.

3 of 6 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (80 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

Apr/28/2012

Ah yes! I've searched forever for the perfect orange/red polish and this is just perfect! It's not too orangy or too red.
I only use OPI polishes because they are simply the best allover and this one was no exception. Love the wide brush, does not chip, minimal tip wear after a week, great formula that is easy to apply, needs only two thin coats to look even and opaque. Just …

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (57 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

EyesBlue

Apr/24/2012

The perfect colour for summer! This my number one nail polish for summer, I'm a huge Opi fan and have a ton of their nail polishes! I got so many compliments on my nails from friends and family and I lended it to them for a while and they purchased the same colour and I finally got it back... Half empty :/ but that was fine. Great colour, stays on long no clumps as usual awesome product!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (4 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal, Tan

HairBrown

EyesHazel

Apr/24/2012

This colour is so juicy, perfect for Summer. It's a really rich orange with just the slightest hint of a red undertone. Has a fairly even application and you can get away with 2 coats, although I'd recommend 3. Beware though: REMEMBER TO PUT ON YOUR PROTECTIVE BASE COAT! For some reason I forgot to do a base coat (I was clearly delirious) and 2 days later my nails were stained bright …Read more

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (19 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesHazel

Aug/11/2011

An orange creme nail polish with a hint of red and with great application. This is exactly the "between red and orange" color I´ve always imagined. One of the most important nail polishes in my stash. I like it especially for Spring.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure