Merle Norman Powder Base

Filtered by skin type : Oily

3.5

Zinc Oxide (CI 77947), Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Water (Aqua), Paraffin, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Iron Oxides (CI 77489, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Fragrance (Parfum), Lecithin, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Talc, Sodium Borate 120905

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I have oily skin and, all though this product is made for those with drier skins, I use it because of the great coverage I get. I'm at the pool alot so right now I'm wearing Golden Birch, but in the winter I usually wear the Alabaster. It is the cheapest fdnt that MN sells, I believe, paying around $18 for it. A little bit goes a long way, so this little pot will last a very long time. I use a sponge to apply...just tapping my sponge on the top of the product will do; no need to "rub" into it or you'll have way too much. I then set it with a dusting of the MN pwdr fdnt. This is always one that I go back to after the urge to try other products.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I really, really wanted to like this foundation. I usually buy drugstore, but that is getting so expensive, and there aren't any matches in a cream foundation for my pale skin with pink undertones, and I remember a relative of mine using this years ago, so I gave it a shot. It does cover well, but is pretty greasy. Still, it was a perfect color match, and I would have at least finished off this container, but -- THE SMELL IS REPULSIVE!