Merle Norman Powder Base

Filtered by age: 18 & Under

1.0

1 review

Zinc Oxide (CI 77947), Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Water (Aqua), Paraffin, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Iron Oxides (CI 77489, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Fragrance (Parfum), Lecithin, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Talc, Sodium Borate 120905

This has got to be one of the worst foundations I've ever been stupid enough to put on my face. This crap broke me out HORRIBLY within about an hour of putting it on. Literally. Usually, if I have a reaction to foundation it's more of a gradual thing. I'll start noticing breakouts or itchiness within a few days, but with this it just happened so suddenly. One minute my skin was great, the next it was grosse. Couldn't believe my eyes. And the worst part is that two weeks later, it still hasn't fully healed. The only plus I'll give this stuff is that it has decent coverage, but it gets so oily so quickly it's not even worth it. If I wanted a greasy creamy coverage then I'd probably go back to using Cover FX, atleast that stuff didn't break me out. Oh, not to mention the SMELL. I mean, if you really want to smell like your grandmother's rear end then knock yourself out. Not for me though. WORST FOUNDATION EVER.