LORAC Mocktail-Peach Passion

3.5

Price: $

Price: $

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I love most Lorac products, but not this gloss. The packaging is great, the smell and taste - fantastic! Color is more of a light brown, rather than peach. My main problem - it's too sticky.

I'm pretty fond of this gloss, although generally (like the reviewer below me) I don't wear gloss at all. This was recommended to me by a consultant in ULTA and I've been going back for it ever since.
It smells and tastes absolutely delicious!! I have to resist the urge to just eat the tube, it literally smells that amazing. One of the best things about this gloss is that it's so pleasant to wear because of the smell. It lifts my spirits (but it does make me hungry).
The gloss itself goes on very smoothly and lasts a long time, lasting even longer if used with liner or primer. Usually I apply Urban Decay Lip Primer and then this, and it lasts forever and looks great. The name is a little misleading because the color isn't really peach, it's more of a light brown. Not overbearing on pale skin, and my lips feel nice and smooth after removal. I also really like the tube.
I'm deducting a lippy because it IS very sticky, which is one of the reasons I don't wear gloss in the first place.