Clarins Everlasting Foundation SPF 15

Clarins Everlasting Foundation SPF 15
Clarins Everlasting Foundation SPF 15Everlasting Foundation SPF 15Clarins EverlastingEverlasting Foundation SPF 15

3.8

Active Ing.: titanium Dioxide 2% Inactive Ing.: Aqua/Water, Cyclomethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol, Nylon-12, PEG/PPG-20/15 Dimethicone, Magnesium Sulfate, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Methyl Trimethicone, Parfum/Fragrance, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Stearic Acid, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylhexylglycerin, Silica, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Sorbic Acid, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Algin, Acacia Senegal Gum, ( /- may contain CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491-CI 77492-CI 77499/Iron Oxides.

on 10/18/2017 7:18:00 AM

Whilst at Boots I overcame the Clarins counter when the sales rep quickly pulled me aside and showed me this foundation. I had heard of Clarins but never really thought of using their products but one thing came to another and I found myself buying it. Normally before I buy any foundation or new product I like to do a bit of research beforehand but didn't have time so asked questions my main ones being about the coverage (she said full) and if it was suitable for my dry skin (she said yes.) When I finally got around to trying this on or myself the first thing I noticed was obviously the packaging which is very nice and has that 'expensive' feel to it. The smell of the foundation however can only be described as 'medical'? Like a strong medicated cream which was worrying for my dry skin. As I applied the foundation it went on okay and has a nice finish (I wore primer and has setting spray on after.) This finish DO NOT last long. Within an hour it already started to crease and cling to every dry path of skin making it look awful. I did use it more time with different primers, moisturisers etc but it still looked chalky, made my skin even drier and just wasn't nice! Maybe if you has oily skin this product would work but unfortunately I wont be buying this product again.

Not a foundation I would recommend at all! So hard to get this foundation to look good on the skin as it moves around when you apply, and oxidise and breaks apart very soon after applying. Looks horrible on the nose as it seems to break apart there the worst. It also sets into fine lines and pores, exaggerating all of your flaws.
Packaging is good though. That's about it.

on 8/29/2017 3:14:00 AM

I am so happy to have found this foundation. I find the colour range is good and have found a shade to perfectly match my skin tone. The coverage is excellent and you can build it well if you're after thicker coverage. My skin is reasonably mixed/oily and if I find this I'd perfect for me - lasts well throughout the day and by evening still looks pretty good -no flakiness and no shine. Just...perfect!

on 8/12/2017 12:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This foundation is lovely when applied. The shades are beautiful and leaves a natural semi matte finish. However within a couple of hours I'm shiny and the foundation doesn't stay put. I had to blot several times throughout the day and the foundation transferred on to the blotting papers. After 8 hours wear it had all but disappeared and you could see my blemishes. Not great for a foundation that claims to be everlasting!!

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

This foundation gives a semi-matte finish and medium coverage. It's supposed to be good for those with oily to combo skin.

However, that is NOT the case! When my nose started getting oily, it started seperating! It started coming off and going into my pores, making them look huge and very noticeable! I used primers from all kinds of brands and I still had the same problem!

And if you're thinking people with dry skin can wear this, think again! I have some dry areas on my face, corners of nose and one spot below my mouth, and this foundation caked up on those areas. Again, I used different primers and moisturizers to try and help, but nothing.

All in all, this foundation isn't bad. It does give a good medium coverage and a nice semi-matte finish, but there are plenty of other foundations that can do the same or better for a good price.

on 9/18/2017 7:55:00 AM

Not for me. I have combination skin, normal/oily (t-zone) and 3 hours after application my t-zone is oily and by noon it actually separated.... Really disappointed with this product. I think its more suitable for normal/dry skin types.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hoooolly grail foundation!
This is by far the best foundation I have ever tried! Went to my local department store for samples before I bought it. Took a sample from the chanel velvet matte, clarins everlasting, clarins ever matte and clinique superbalanced. This was the only one of these that gave me everything I was looking for in a foundation-great coverage,not masky like(you can see that I am wearing a foundation but it is in a good way),awesome staying power(although I have oily skin this lasts me the whole day,oil does not sit on my skin,even when I get oily the foundation just looks dewy and not oily,greasy and awful), it doesn't accentuate my pores,it doesn't oxidize and the color is such a good match(the color I am using is honey). The first times I used it,it clinged to my dry patches but then I had pretty dehydrated skin. Now 3 times a week before goinf to bed I apply the Avon Anew hydra recovery overnight mask and I do not have any problems. The foundation has a really nice smell. It does not break me out or cause irritation. The foundation gives excellent coverage for my needs and feels very lightweight. The only little downside is that in Bulgaria this costs 74lv which is a bit pricey but I can live with it. Love it and would recommend!!!

on 9/21/2016 1:29:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I asked the Clarins staff for a long lasting mattifying foundation as I have very oily/combo skin, she recommended this one. It didn't work for me at all. The colour was an awesome match, but after about 3 hours the foundation was literally sliding off my face and had this weird glistening look to it. I guess it's more of a satin finish which isn't matte in my opinion.

I tried it with different moisturisers and with/without my primers - nothing helped. I would avoid this product if you are after a true matte or you have oily skin. So disappointed! :( Would not have been so bad, but this bottle set me back $60.

Also the transfer was so bad that I ruined one of my favourite white blouses because the collar touched my jaw at one point, left a horrible beige stain!

on 8/3/2017 12:04:00 PM

I'll be honest, I'm 32 & I still kinda thought of Clarins as my Mom's makeup & skincare, but I used 2 think of Estee Lauder that way too & I have since found many things I love from them. I ran into my Dillards 2 see if they sold Armani, I wanted Lasting Silk & since they did not the woman at the counter asked if I'd like 2 try this. I was skeptical but had some time so i did & Wow is the finish beautiful! I do recommend going up a shade from what u think u are, it'll natch at 1st but it does oxidized pretty quickly if u have the type of chemistry that causes that. It mashes ur skin look poreless. Med coverage but i can build 2 full in the areas I need to, but it doesn't feel heavy like even some other high end full cov. foundations can, I'm lookin at u Double Wear lol. I was sooo completely cought off guard by this foundation. No 1 talks about it on youtube unless u hunt. The finish is matte but not flat, ur skin has life & while I do set my makeup cause I'm combo, in my drier areas on my cheeks I can skip powder & other products still blend so nicely on top of this. If u are looking for a new high med coverage foundation that will last ur whole day really consider this 1, go grab a sample. Another plus, there is no icky stuff in this, alot of great natural skincare in it too.

on 1/28/2017 9:09:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really like this product, when my skin is in good condition this foundation applies flawlessly and smoothly. Perfect shade for my skin tone adding a depth of color without looking orange/cakey. Extremely lightweight and would recommend to anyone going for a natural make up look. As my skin is prone to dry & breakout spells this product would not provide the full coverage needed but would buy otherwise