Clarins Everlasting Foundation SPF 15

Clarins Everlasting Foundation SPF 15
Clarins Everlasting Foundation SPF 15Everlasting Foundation SPF 15Clarins EverlastingEverlasting Foundation SPF 15

3.8

Active Ing.: titanium Dioxide 2% Inactive Ing.: Aqua/Water, Cyclomethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol, Nylon-12, PEG/PPG-20/15 Dimethicone, Magnesium Sulfate, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Methyl Trimethicone, Parfum/Fragrance, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Stearic Acid, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylhexylglycerin, Silica, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Sorbic Acid, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Algin, Acacia Senegal Gum, ( /- may contain CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491-CI 77492-CI 77499/Iron Oxides.

on 1/28/2017 9:09:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really like this product, when my skin is in good condition this foundation applies flawlessly and smoothly. Perfect shade for my skin tone adding a depth of color without looking orange/cakey. Extremely lightweight and would recommend to anyone going for a natural make up look. As my skin is prone to dry & breakout spells this product would not provide the full coverage needed but would buy otherwise

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hoooolly grail foundation!
This is by far the best foundation I have ever tried! Went to my local department store for samples before I bought it. Took a sample from the chanel velvet matte, clarins everlasting, clarins ever matte and clinique superbalanced. This was the only one of these that gave me everything I was looking for in a foundation-great coverage,not masky like(you can see that I am wearing a foundation but it is in a good way),awesome staying power(although I have oily skin this lasts me the whole day,oil does not sit on my skin,even when I get oily the foundation just looks dewy and not oily,greasy and awful), it doesn't accentuate my pores,it doesn't oxidize and the color is such a good match(the color I am using is honey). The first times I used it,it clinged to my dry patches but then I had pretty dehydrated skin. Now 3 times a week before goinf to bed I apply the Avon Anew hydra recovery overnight mask and I do not have any problems. The foundation has a really nice smell. It does not break me out or cause irritation. The foundation gives excellent coverage for my needs and feels very lightweight. The only little downside is that in Bulgaria this costs 74lv which is a bit pricey but I can live with it. Love it and would recommend!!!

on 9/21/2016 1:29:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I asked the Clarins staff for a long lasting mattifying foundation as I have very oily/combo skin, she recommended this one. It didn't work for me at all. The colour was an awesome match, but after about 3 hours the foundation was literally sliding off my face and had this weird glistening look to it. I guess it's more of a satin finish which isn't matte in my opinion.

I tried it with different moisturisers and with/without my primers - nothing helped. I would avoid this product if you are after a true matte or you have oily skin. So disappointed! :( Would not have been so bad, but this bottle set me back $60.

Also the transfer was so bad that I ruined one of my favourite white blouses because the collar touched my jaw at one point, left a horrible beige stain!

I have normal skin and feel this is applied best with fingertips or beauty blender. I love the finish of this foundation - matte yet satin looking. It minimises pores and absorbs any excess oil. I don't find that it lasts that long considering it's called Everlasting...I get longer wear from Bare Minerals compact foundation which offers similar qualities / finish. I also find this sits in lines so I don't think this would be suitable for mature skin. To summarise, I would purchase again whilst in my early 20's as I like applying a liquid but this would be much more suitable for someone with oily skin.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This product is very good for very oily skin which is what I have. Normally after 3 hours of foundation (previously I've used clinique, nyx, maybelline, l'oreal, Chanel) all the oil kind of sits on the surface, to a point in which is you drag your finger through it will leave a line, I'm talking SUPER! Wet. This is fab, no oil residue at all, super long wear also. I wouldn't say it's a heavy coverage, all though it conceals dark circles, and spot scars!!! Hallelujah ! The skin tone is the most even I have ever seen after using foundation and your skin feels silky smooth. It's pricey but it could be worse, at 28 pounds from boots I probably would buy it again but I like to shop around and try new things. The long wear of this foundation may be due to the fact I used the Clarins lisse minute base comblante (primer) which is also for super oily skin types. But whatever it is it has absorbed all the oil in my t zone I'm in love !!! No need to conceal over this and is great as contour base for cream or powder pallets. The only thing I will say about this is if you're the victim of peach fuzz (like me) it seems to enhance them massively, making them look fuzzier than normal, so beware if that's an issue you have without make up on. It also can sit in your laugh lines too, but this foundation is the best I've tried yet ! The product also has a lovely smell on application, a mix of cucumber and a slightly floral scent, smells very refreshing. They do about 20 shades in this and is great for darker skin too, they're more of a yellowy nuetral base (which in my opinion should be the only option as pinky/reddish tones are not a good look on anyone girls!). As well if you're a fake tan junky it's great, you don't have to buy two shades, get one that's one lighter than your natural skin, then a thin application is great, then build it up when you're wearing your tan it doesn't look cakey at all. It's a great match with st tropez !!

This is a good foundation if you have extremely oily skin or use an intense moisutrizer since it can be very drying for the skin.
If you have dry or normal skin like me, it will make your skin so dry you will feel like its going to crack. I apply a moisturizer plus sunscreen that is greasy but thats not enough to balance the drying effect of this foundation.
Its a really nice foundation though, great coverage, no melt down, stays for long time.
But it feels like cement on your face.

on 4/11/2016 10:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This is a lovely foundation that doesn't oxidise. I have super oily peri menopausal skin and this lasts a good 8 hours without shine. With all foundations I powder first then apply foundation then powder to set. This seems to work well on my super oily skin.

on 3/29/2016 7:38:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

So as soon as I saw this advertised in "glamour SA" I immediately rushed out to purchase this at Foschini. The SA did the one side of my face with 118 and the other with 117, 118 is sienna and 117 is hazelnut. The lighting at beauty counter are not the best to base you decisions on, but I settled on 118. To my dismay. This clarins foundation is all that, it applies beautifully, but as the day progressed it reminded me of mac sff. It oxidised, yesssss and not matte, but rather dewy and my fave was quite oily at the end of the day, my day laSt's about eight hours. Now I know I should have taken samples first. At least I know now to go a shade lighter 117. I was expecting more from this high end brand. My skin is normally not oily. Its combo. The bottle though is beautiful and has a pump.
I'm only dissatisfied with the colour. I have used the foundation with revlon photoready balm primer. I will use a different primer tomorrow. And see how that goes. Here it retails for R415 and that is a pretty penny. I actually prefer lancome teint idol ultra. I'm shade 10 for reference. We have a no return policy here, so I will powder and change the primer. I noticed the foundation is a bit red,and im more yellow, nc 45 nc50, in mac. But im not giving up on this foundation, as clarins has 18 shades in South Africa. Clarins everlast. It lasted the entire day, but oily I did get. So ladies this does oxidise, although I'm not sure about the lighter shades. And provides full coverage, I use one pump. And it covers my under eye circles perfectly, I don't really contour. But I do a bold lip. And nude eyeshadow if I do a bright lip.

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I can’t tell if I like this yet. I bought this foundation at the end of December after receiving a sample a couple of weeks earlier. I thought it looked great – it made me look glowy, evened out my skin tone and lasted on my face for most of day- bar a few blots and a dusting if powder at lunch time. I’ve been using it for over a month now and have quite a love/hate relationship with it. I use the same products on my face (moisturiser, primer), but day to day it can look different on my skin. Some days it will look patchy, greasy and darker on my skin- I’m not sure if this has to do with the way I’m applying it, but it just isn’t consistent on my skin for some reason. Also in photos it can look very mask like. I wore this all over the Christmas period and every photo I’m in, my skin looks lifeless! I will persevere with it, but am now on the lookout for another foundation.

on 9/6/2015 8:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

When I first bought this foundation, I wasn't expecting much. I had my heart set for Estee Lauder Double Wear, but since they didn't have my color (For reference i'm a double wear light shade 3.0) I settled for this.

I hated it at first. I didn't really know the best way to apply it .

But the secret is to really wet your beauty blender and get your foundation and blend. Basically, you are making the foundation more liquidly, and I found it easier to blend.

One bottle has lasted me 5 months almost 6 and I put make up on everyday .