3.8

price range

Reviews

2.0

6 years ago

Cheap looking and cheap smelling. Go get yourself a strawberry smelling body lotion or deordorant instead, it will smell similar. Got this as a gift and have found it great as a fruity/strawberry room spray, but I would not want to wear this.

About reviewer (16 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Kinky, Medium

EyesHazel

3.0

6 years ago

I really love this scent. I finally bought a 1oz bottle off ebay. It smells fruity and girly, but it has little to no lasting power unfortunately. It lasts as long as those cheap 5$ perfumes you can get at department stores. BUT fortunately the packaging allows me to toss it in my bag and not worry about the bottle breaking. As tacky as it looks. I would repurchase just because it smells so good.

About reviewer (35 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

7 years ago

This smells amazing! Very fruity and sweet, but dries down to a nice fresh scent. The staying power is actually quite good, but most perfumes last a long time on me. However, I think the bottle is just about the tackiest I have ever seen! I ended up getting this for around $14 on clearance at Kohls. Definitely my current favorite and go-to summertime perfume!

About reviewer (129 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

7 years ago

This is my ultimate summer fragrance, Reminds me of holidays in the sun! It's a light perfume but has good lasting power, even got my best friend addicted! Had 3 bottles and definitely going to repurchase this soon.

About reviewer (46 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Medium

HairBrunette

8 years ago

I really like this , i wear it sometimes in the summer or around christmas time when im feeling festive.

About reviewer (66 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Olive, Warm

HairBrown, Kinky, Coarse

EyesBlack

8 years ago

First of all I like the packaging on this its colorful,sturdy and different from a lot of regular bottles. However I have this and sjp nyc pure crush and I find that the pure crush has better lasting power. I got the gift set of nyc and the shower gel and lotion smell good just like the fragrance. I wish it had better lasting power. To me this smells like strawberries and its really nice for a signature scent I wish the price was a lil cheaper because this is only 2oz of fragrance and it costs as much as a 3.4oz. Other than that no complaints .

About reviewer (54 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Medium

HairBrown

from

8 years ago

To be honest, I'm really surprised at how many negative reviews this has! This is probably one of my favorites--and I get a lot of compliments when I wear it!

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

8 years ago

A very juicy, fruity and creamy scent. It reminds me of the Garage perfume a little bit. It's a very girly, summery, sweet scent. It's great for the day time on a hot summer day. I can't see myself wearing this during a night time event, because I find it doesn't transition into a mysterious, alluring scent. I really like it! I agree with a lot of the girls here - the packaging is not too flattering :(

About reviewer (449 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

3.0

9 years ago

It smells sweet, fruity, soapy, and woody and not overwhelming it gets lighter throughout the day, so if you want to touch it up bring it along with you. It doesn't induce headaches like other perfumes. It very girly and feminine. I have a sample of this perfume and I would definitely buy the full bottle if i come across it.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Curly, Medium

EyesGray

9 years ago

I'm surprised by some of the negative reviews. I happen to really like this one. It's very girly and fruity, but can get a little cloying/heavy if you spray too much so use it sparingly. I smell strawberries which is the most dominant note, and a very subtle orange/mandarin as well. The dry-down is quite typical - subtle musky vanilla combo but it's also meant to have honeysuckle and rum which I can't detect. It's rather youthful and not something I would imagine SJP wearing. The bottle is rather cheap looking and you can easily pull off the outer plastic coating if you don't like the wild print design.

About reviewer (1000 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool