Wet 'n' Wild Megalast Nail Color

Wet 'n' Wild Megalast Nail Color
Megalast Nail ColorMegalast Nail ColorMegalast Nail ColorMegalast Nail Color

4.5

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

First impression: so inexpensive, so pigmented with one coat...I have the color UnderCover which is a deep pink, mauve shade. With The Saving Base and Hard As Ice top coat this color looks beautiful. I don't even care if it lasts a while as this dries within a matter of minutes and with using a paper towel the application is very mess-free. I need to get more shades even though this one will probably be my go-to, every day color.

on 5/9/2017 6:47:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I bought a few colors. Am loving 'On a Trip/ En Voyage,' which is a matte opaque medium toned violet. Almost opaque in one coat; two is perfect. (I just applied in a matter of minutes) The wide brush makes a pedicure easy and no clean up along the edges. Love this nail polish. Much easier to apply than Essie because of the brush and lack of streaks. Looks great on my NC 30-35 toes. The color on your toes is exactly the same as in the bottle.

I also have 'Milk' a natural/nude that isn't too pink or too yellow. And, 'Haze of love/Brume de Amour,' an earthy brown brick red, and, 'Under Your Spell/Sous le Charme,' a metallic burgundy, and 'Bite the Bullet,' a taupe grey with purple undertones. (I also inserted a review of Milk and Bite the bullet under separate listings here on MUA.).

It's also easy to remove (Cutex regular). Great colors. Cheap. I don't have any issues re bubbling, or drying time even without seche vite etc. I have read great reviews of a WnW quick dry top coat, but I have not seen it in stores or on line. Prior to this year, I last bought WnW nail polish in the 1980s. (My favorite back then was an iridescent holographic semi sheer with a faint blue tinge). I am kicking myself with my now dry toes for spending 9USD on Opi or Essie.

The only problem is my local store doesn't have much WnW selection (chronically sold out of everything) and the swatches when ordering on line are tiny. So hard to see what you are getting, but you almost cannot go wrong with any shade.

on 4/16/2017 7:10:00 PM

I love this polish!

I purchased the shade ''Wet Cement'' and I was absolutely speechless. It dries quickly and it looks very nice. I usually apply two coats on my nails, but even after one, the shade still looks good and not that seethrough. I will definitely purchase some more shades; I wish they had more nude or peachy tones to offer in my local drugstore.

The packaging is alright, the price is fabulous! Definitely worth every penny.

Repurchase? Yes.

on 1/23/2017 11:00:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Wow - I've actually had one from this line for a few years ( 2% Milk) and love it, mostly because it's a milky nude/sheer so I never really notice any chipping - but after looking at some polish pics on Pinterest - I stumbled on the color Private Viewing in this line, so decided to grab it when I saw it carried at my walmart. For a $1.99 nail polish - i'm amazed. I almost didn't buy it, after seeing the color in person, but decided for the cheap price, why not?

Love it - it's a beautiful nude/brown/pink. 2 coats and it's still a bit sheer, but if you want the non-sheer/see your nail line look - go for three. But it's a beautiful neutral, no fuss color. I really love it, and I'm NOT a pink nail fan. If there is a pink I'll wear, it's this one. The color has not chipped or smudged, but I also applied the WnW protective base coat as a base and top coat - and it dried instantly to the touch. These polishes are going to be added to my collection! Hope I can find a few more nice colors!

EDIT: bought all the colors I could find at my walmart for $1.60 each - and applied Undercover last night - AMAZING NAILPOLISH. Wow. Compared to Essie? This stuff is amazing. One coat and it was done! I applied my 25 cent WnW base coat under AND on top - and it's perfect. Chip free this morning after running around - my Essie and Seche Vite dont' even last 12 hours. This stuff IS GOLD!

Found a ton of colors from the line that are discontinued at my local Dollar General; grabbed Pinky Sweet - a beautiful nude sheer pink with shimmer (almost chamagne) and Sunspot - a perfect summer orange!!!! (may go back for a few more!)

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

Wow guys, I got the Deck the Halls giftset for 99 cents after extrabucks at CVS. Not expecting much but swiped on the purple color polish in a hurry before a concert. Four days later and I have no chips. This is with no basecoat or top coat. Even OPI and all those fancy brands chip on me within 2 days. This is my top choice for nailcolor from now on,

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love the colors and I loooooooove the applicator brush however these chip on me after a few hours doing nothing. In contrast Sinful Colors which is the same price lasts on me about 3 days without chipping even after a shower and doing the dishes etc. I do not use base or top coats on any of my nail polishes, maybe you would get more wear if you use these things, but IMHO if you are a nailpolish that advertises to be long-wearing you should be long-wearing without the base and top coats, otherwise you should only advertise it as a "package" with those other items like Sinful Colors "2-step" (which I don't buy) do. For what they advertise I don't like them and think they are false advertisement but they get lippies for color selection and applicator brush.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

These polishes far exceeded my expectations for a $2 polish. I have tried this brand in many shades and have had nothing but good experiences. I would even say that these perform just as good if not better than my OPI and Essie polishes. This is definitely a win in my book.

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I have so many of these it isn't even funny. And guess what? I'm DEFINITELY buying more! These polishes are such good quality for the price. Cute names, great colors, good brand you can't ask for more. they are affordable and that's a plus in my book because that means that you could go out and buy more as much as you please. Their may be a few hit and misses. I particularly don't care for one called "Hot Candy". Its a neon bright coral like color. I love the color but its a jelly formula. A bad jelly formula. Other than that this is definitely a line of polishes that anybody would enjoy. Other than the packaging I LOVE these polishes.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Love the brush and how this goes on but it does not last at all on me. I got 30 minutes before it chipped. I fixed the chips and added another layer of top coat. Got another 6 hours before it chipped again. By next day I was replacing it. A lot of people mention body chemistry. Apparently this does not work with mine.The name megalast was a joke for me.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Everyone go buy this in "Undercover" (a dusty pink) and just watch the compliments roll in! Seriously though, this brush is perfect (it fits right over my nail), the polish goes on perfectly and lasts long. I really do adore "Undercover", especially with a matte top coat—it is one of those rare universally flattering colours!

Popular Polishes