Wet 'n' Wild Megalast Nail Color

Wet 'n' Wild Megalast Nail Color
Megalast Nail ColorMegalast Nail ColorMegalast Nail ColorMegalast Nail Color

4.4

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love the colors and I loooooooove the applicator brush however these chip on me after a few hours doing nothing. In contrast Sinful Colors which is the same price lasts on me about 3 days without chipping even after a shower and doing the dishes etc. I do not use base or top coats on any of my nail polishes, maybe you would get more wear if you use these things, but IMHO if you are a nailpolish that advertises to be long-wearing you should be long-wearing without the base and top coats, otherwise you should only advertise it as a "package" with those other items like Sinful Colors "2-step" (which I don't buy) do. For what they advertise I don't like them and think they are false advertisement but they get lippies for color selection and applicator brush.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

These polishes far exceeded my expectations for a $2 polish. I have tried this brand in many shades and have had nothing but good experiences. I would even say that these perform just as good if not better than my OPI and Essie polishes. This is definitely a win in my book.

To Read all 112 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I have so many of these it isn't even funny. And guess what? I'm DEFINITELY buying more! These polishes are such good quality for the price. Cute names, great colors, good brand you can't ask for more. they are affordable and that's a plus in my book because that means that you could go out and buy more as much as you please. Their may be a few hit and misses. I particularly don't care for one called "Hot Candy". Its a neon bright coral like color. I love the color but its a jelly formula. A bad jelly formula. Other than that this is definitely a line of polishes that anybody would enjoy. Other than the packaging I LOVE these polishes.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love the brush and how this goes on but it does not last at all on me. I got 30 minutes before it chipped. I fixed the chips and added another layer of top coat. Got another 6 hours before it chipped again. By next day I was replacing it. A lot of people mention body chemistry. Apparently this does not work with mine.The name megalast was a joke for me.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Everyone go buy this in "Undercover" (a dusty pink) and just watch the compliments roll in! Seriously though, this brush is perfect (it fits right over my nail), the polish goes on perfectly and lasts long. I really do adore "Undercover", especially with a matte top coat—it is one of those rare universally flattering colours!

on 2/18/2015 9:00:00 AM

These polishes are so good! Wish they'd come out with some new colors though.

Megalast nail polishes SERIOUSLY mega LAST!

I am currently wearing "Through the Grapevine" (a glorious purpley red wine color) and it has lasted me over ten days (granted, I do have some scratches and LIGHT chipping, but I am just seeing how far I can stretch this manicure- IN THE NAME OF SCIENCE and great MUA reviews!). Usually it doesn't last quite this long, especially when I was in the service industry, but I typically get a long, luxurious manicure with this brand! SO IMPRESSED!

Some of the polishes are a miss for me because they are sheer or streaky, but I just try to test them out before I buy (sorry WnW...just a tiny swatch on my pinky nail in the store...I promise I'll make it up to you, xoxo). The polish shades in their current collection are TOTALLY opaque in my opinion. If you're looking for a one-and-done nail polish, this is not it. However, I am a thin-coat gal who likes 2-3 coats of thin polish over a firm hold base coat, topped off by a fat coat of Seche Vite.

The one con I have is the brush- I am a little torn about it! Sometimes I think it's great because it's large and flat and can get full coverage on the nail in a single swipe! Other times (pinky nail...I'm looking at you) it does get a little challenging because my nails are quite thin. I have solved this problem a bit by buying the mini combo-packs during the holidays which I THINK have smaller brushes (might be an optical illusion...not sure).

Anyhow, I love this stuff. I am a nail addict and I need to have a full array of colors in my arsenal, but I am a total cheap skate! No problemo, I just buy 4 of these bad boys for the price of one teeny Essie polish!

I absolutely love these polishes. They are quite sheer, so not for an intense opaque look, but extremely lovely. The brush is extraordinary and makes painting your nails a breeze. I've found the best way to use these polishes is to paint very thin layers and allow decent drying time. In humid weather, this will be especially important.

on 7/2/2014 1:37:00 PM

I'm torn about this. I got the "Refresh-Mint" color and it's beautiful and crazy long-lasting without wearing off or chipping. However! This stuff just never seems to dry! I am wearing 2 coats of the color, with 12 full hours of drying time between them, and then about 4 hours before the top coat.

Here it is, four full DAYS later and when I finally let my guard down, I got hair and sheet marks all over my nails after sleeping carelessly last night. What the heck? I've never had polish that was still soft enough days later to pick up impressions like that. Maybe I just got a bad bottle, or it's something to do with the Houston humidity, but I might not buy this product again.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I bought one of the red colors for my toes. I am horrible at picking out the right color polish ( and also brand ) but this went on great. Smooth, no streaks, amount of thickness just right. 2 coats and a clear coat and it looks great. It exceeded my expectations.

Popular Polishes