Dove Daily Moisture Therapy

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
Dove Daily Moisture Therapy

3.0

Water (Agua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Ammonium Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Dimethiconol, PPG 9, Carbomer, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Glyceryl Oleate, Amodimethicone, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, TEA Dodecylbenzene Sulfonate, DMDM Hydantoin, C11 15 Pareth 7, PEG 180M, Laureth 9, Trideceth 12, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Ext Violet 2 (CI 60730)

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I've used this product for quite awhile now. . . and I LOVE the smell. It used to leave my hair super soft, but since I've used it for like ever, I don't tell a difference anymore. People always compliment me on how soft my hair feels, and this is my secret I guess. Aha no, but yeah, this is a pretty great product.

on 12/31/2010 12:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I tend to switch through shampoos and I came across this one in Costco - the mega 1QT or 40 FL Oz Bottle and got the conditioner too.

I just finished using Redken's All Soft Shampoo and this Dove cant even compare.

My hair: Very coarse. Very Long. Stereotyical Asian but not as silky.

Everytime I use this shampoo, I dont feel clean. I feel that my hair is in a worse condition since I switched. Its more damaged, less shiny and extra tangled. I feel like tossing the bottles.

Its cheap. Each bottle I paid probably $6, maybe $8? I just really liked the pumps. They're useful for the next mega sized bottle I get.

Popular Shampoos