Dove Daily Moisture Therapy

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Dove Daily Moisture Therapy

3.0

Water (Agua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Ammonium Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Dimethiconol, PPG 9, Carbomer, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Glyceryl Oleate, Amodimethicone, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, TEA Dodecylbenzene Sulfonate, DMDM Hydantoin, C11 15 Pareth 7, PEG 180M, Laureth 9, Trideceth 12, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Ext Violet 2 (CI 60730)

on 1/23/2016 11:43:00 PM

I tried the Cool Moisture and liked it, although the fragrance was heavy, but since Dove actually makes fine products I tried this and the more intense repair shampoo.
Thank God for these products.
When I'm not using Lush, I'll turn to this because I LOVE the fresh, clean scent, the abundant lather--not as abundant as Lush shampoo bars--and the huge bottles which are not $$$.
I also needed something for the cold weather which is presently destroying my skin. It's creamy but not heavy-creamy, and it doesn't make my hair feel unclean.
Nothing will ever deep clean like Lush BUT this does clean well, and unlike Pantene, it doesn't feel like I'm scrubbing my head with grease.
Dove products are really trusted and I see why. I will alternate between this and a few other Doves, and of course Lush.
I let my hair air dry. Once I brush it, it seems fuller and softer without being weighed down. I don't think buildup will be as much a problem as with Pantene and other thick cleansers.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Sure did want to like this. It smells great but on my fine chemically treated hair it totally weighed it down and made it difficult to style.

Popular Shampoos