Dove Daily Moisture Therapy

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Dove Daily Moisture Therapy

3.0

Water (Agua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Ammonium Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Dimethiconol, PPG 9, Carbomer, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Glyceryl Oleate, Amodimethicone, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, TEA Dodecylbenzene Sulfonate, DMDM Hydantoin, C11 15 Pareth 7, PEG 180M, Laureth 9, Trideceth 12, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Ext Violet 2 (CI 60730)

on 10/13/2014 5:40:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is suppose to be moisturizing. Well for my thick, wavy and coarse hair it didn't do anything. It might work for someone with thinner hair. It also made my hair feel unclean. Matching conditioner isn't good for me either. No, I won't buy again.

on 4/10/2012 2:42:00 PM

I have super long/dry/wavy CRAZY hair. I have always dyed my hair and it was sooo damaged. I was tired of spending so much money on salon products.... then I found dove. Both the dove shampoo and the conditoner have always worked wonders on my hair. I find that it makes my hair SOO soft and SOOO shiny. I always get compliments on how shiny my hair is...and those who have wavy hair know how hard it is to get your hair shiny. Dove smells good, and doesnt weigh down your hair. I have nothing bad to say about this product. It does wonders for me...and it is sooo inexpensive. I will always use this product for as long as it is made...along with all of the other dove products because they are AMAZING.

on 12/29/2011 4:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This product got my hair clean, and that's about the only positive thing it did for my very thick, dry, frizz-prone hair. It didn't manage to make my hair feel any softer or hydrated, though it did cause an itchy scalp and dandruff. WIll not buy again.

on 6/27/2011 2:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Cool

I got this in the huge size at Sam's. I have used the damage therapy formula before, but for my hair type, this is much better. I would not advise this for thin hair or overly dry hair. For me, I would say this is the best drug store shampoo on the market. My hair is thick, dry, and colored. While this is not a salon formula, I would say it is pretty close.

Popular Shampoos