Dove Daily Moisture Therapy

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Dove Daily Moisture Therapy

3.3

Water (Agua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Ammonium Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Dimethiconol, PPG 9, Carbomer, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Glyceryl Oleate, Amodimethicone, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, TEA Dodecylbenzene Sulfonate, DMDM Hydantoin, C11 15 Pareth 7, PEG 180M, Laureth 9, Trideceth 12, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Ext Violet 2 (CI 60730)

on 11/26/2016 10:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Pros:
1. Cleanses well
2. Moisturizing
3. Smells great
4. Convenient package (pump)
5. Great price for so much

Cons:
1. Hair gets oily quickly

I've been using this for one to two years and probably won't stop anytime soon. I do have one little complaint about it though, I naturally have a lot of hair and this product gives it a lot of volume on my second day hair (it's so close to perfect...), however, on the third day morning, my hair is already getting greasy (I wash my hair at night every other day)! I'm not sure if it's totally due to the shampoo or matching conditioner or it's just me (I've been using this for so long that I forgot before I started using it how quickly my hair got oily...), but I really wish that the product could solve this problem! I don't want to wash my hair everyday, it's probably gonna dry out my hair. And this also keeps my dandruff in control (I rarely have it now!) but I'm not sure if it's entirely due to the shampoo so I won't put it as a pro.

on 10/31/2016 12:31:00 AM

I only use high end shampoos and conditioners like Enjoy and Pureology but must say this is amazing!!! Yes it has Sulfate which I hate but if i rotate this with my others it is amazing!!! Smells great and does not weigh down my hair!!! If fact my hair looks better when I use this but stick with the high end brands just cause... well I guess they are high end! This stuff is amazing and will continue to use! Makes my hair so soft and frizz free! Not too mention the smell!! Wow!!!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I have straight virgin Asian hair that is on the oily and flat side. I'm not too particular about shampoo and usually with use whatever is around without any complaints, however this is one shampoo I will avoid. It makes my hair incredibly dry just after one use, and I imagine after sustained use my normally oily hair would turn into hay. I don't even want to think about what would happen if I tried using this daily!

Overall, this did get my hair clean and it lathered really well (which I suspect is why it is so drying) so it worked as a shampoo. However, it made my hair really dry and I will be avoiding it in the future.

on 11/8/2014 3:46:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really wanted to like this shampoo but unfortunately I didn't. This shampoo was way to heavy on my hair it was thick and creamy almost as if it can pass of as a conditioner. I feel like it didn't clean my hair it, it only weighed it down and the smell was okay but I wouldn't repurchase this.

on 6/20/2014 5:41:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This shampoo was not good. I had just been using a shampoo from L'oreal for 2 months and wasn't exactly pleased with it, when I started using this. Well this was much worse! All I can say is I had so much hair coming out after washing I stopped using this immediately. I don't know if it was just me or not. Also the shampoo before was sulfate free, this is not, maybe that makes a difference. I don't know. But I will never buy this again.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

so for the first few monthes of using this I was impressed. ir made my hair silky and detangled my hair and it was really cheap. then a few months back I noticed that my hair was fall really fast. by the time I came out of the shower I had a whole fist of hair. I didn't think much of it and I just thought that I had put my hair in a bun or pony tail too much. and a few weeks ago I ran out of the shampoo and I got a diffrent one and my hair immediately stopped falling. so maybe its just me but unless u want to be bald DONT BUY!!! I definitely won't be repurchasing.

on 2/8/2013 1:17:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Perfect for dry hair this is NOT color treated. WARNING: DO NOT USE ON COLOR-TREATED HAIR! It will strip that expensive color right out!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I've used this product for quite awhile now. . . and I LOVE the smell. It used to leave my hair super soft, but since I've used it for like ever, I don't tell a difference anymore. People always compliment me on how soft my hair feels, and this is my secret I guess. Aha no, but yeah, this is a pretty great product.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I use it sometimes because it's in my parent's shower. But I'm not very impressed with it. It doesn't leave my hair feeling very clean, but neither does it strip if of moisture. The scent is non offensive, it smells like every other Dove product. I'd use it in a pinch, but it's definitely nothing I'd go out and purchase myself.

on 1/22/2012 5:36:00 AM

I used this shampoo for roughly 2-3 months and I've noticed that YES, it leaves my hair shiny & silky. But my hair is already naturally really shiny & straight to begin with, so it was nothing to rave about. It smells like a basic shampoo. You can buy a big bottle at sam's for an affordable price (I think like $8). Butttt, it does leave my hair EXTREMELY FLAT. EXTREMELY - FLAT. So flat that my boyfriend would complain "why the hell is your hair so flat?" REALLY FLAT.

Pros:
- Silky & shiny & detangled
- Smells nice
- Affordable

Cons:
- Really really flat
- Super flat hair
- Really flat hair