Dove Daily Moisture Therapy

Filtered by eye Color : Blue age: 18 & Under
Dove Daily Moisture Therapy

Price: $

Price: $

Water (Agua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Ammonium Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Dimethiconol, PPG 9, Carbomer, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Glyceryl Oleate, Amodimethicone, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, TEA Dodecylbenzene Sulfonate, DMDM Hydantoin, C11 15 Pareth 7, PEG 180M, Laureth 9, Trideceth 12, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Ext Violet 2 (CI 60730)

on 2/24/2010 9:09:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

For some reason this always happens to me with shampoos. I tried it first when I was staying at my cousins house and I loved it! It smelled great and made my hair wonderfully soft:) So I went home and bought two huge bottles of it and after using it for about two weeks, it started to weigh down my hair and the smell faded fast. I felt bad because I bought a ton of it already so I kept using it. Eventually, it started to build up in my hair and made it impossible to style. I had to stop using it, but when I switched to a new shampoo, my hair went back to normal.

I reallly wanted to love it. Sadly, not the results I was expecting :(

UPDATE: Still had the huge bottles I bought so I used some again today and it worked really well. I will not continue use because of my previous results with it but will use it every once and a while to finish up bottle. I liked it today so im bumping it up to three lippies.

I have tried almost every shampoo you can think of. My job is a hair stylist and I sell professional products but I dont personally buy them. I was using john frieda which I did like alot but I switched to the dove daily moisture therapy shampoo and conditioner and I fell in love. I had used the previous formula a few years ago when I donatedmy hair and it kept all of my hair healthy and shiny. so I was like why not try the new one. and I was so glad I did.
I was like "WOW what a difference!" Maybe because its been so long since I used it, but I was so impressed with it. Im on my third in a row. I am donating my hair again and I am using this so my hair is as healthy as can be.
It leaves my hair in crazy good condition. I have thick coarse straight hair and it softens my hair and keeps it smooth and the shine is even more than the previous time I used it. It also smells really really good. And the price is unbeatable. I will keep buying and always loving. Its great for fine hair too. It leaves my little sisters baby fine thin hair soft detangle and smooth but it doesnt leave her hair flat which is a big thing for her because she conditions the whole strand. Amazing all the way around. recommend it.

Popular Shampoos