Dove Daily Moisture Therapy

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
Dove Daily Moisture Therapy

3.3

Water (Agua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Ammonium Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Dimethiconol, PPG 9, Carbomer, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Glyceryl Oleate, Amodimethicone, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, TEA Dodecylbenzene Sulfonate, DMDM Hydantoin, C11 15 Pareth 7, PEG 180M, Laureth 9, Trideceth 12, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Ext Violet 2 (CI 60730)

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I have straight virgin Asian hair that is on the oily and flat side. I'm not too particular about shampoo and usually with use whatever is around without any complaints, however this is one shampoo I will avoid. It makes my hair incredibly dry just after one use, and I imagine after sustained use my normally oily hair would turn into hay. I don't even want to think about what would happen if I tried using this daily!

Overall, this did get my hair clean and it lathered really well (which I suspect is why it is so drying) so it worked as a shampoo. However, it made my hair really dry and I will be avoiding it in the future.

on 10/23/2013 6:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I like how well this shampoo lathers and cleans. My hair gets clean without feeling dry or limp. It doesn't make my hair tangle like that John Frieda full body shampoo. Like other reviewers said, this shampoo do cause build up. I also don't like the scent. It is best to find another shampoo and alternate between the two to avoid build up. Whatever you do, don't get the Daily Moisture conditioner. That conditioner is one of the worst conditioner ever.

on 4/10/2012 2:42:00 PM

I have super long/dry/wavy CRAZY hair. I have always dyed my hair and it was sooo damaged. I was tired of spending so much money on salon products.... then I found dove. Both the dove shampoo and the conditoner have always worked wonders on my hair. I find that it makes my hair SOO soft and SOOO shiny. I always get compliments on how shiny my hair is...and those who have wavy hair know how hard it is to get your hair shiny. Dove smells good, and doesnt weigh down your hair. I have nothing bad to say about this product. It does wonders for me...and it is sooo inexpensive. I will always use this product for as long as it is made...along with all of the other dove products because they are AMAZING.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I use it sometimes because it's in my parent's shower. But I'm not very impressed with it. It doesn't leave my hair feeling very clean, but neither does it strip if of moisture. The scent is non offensive, it smells like every other Dove product. I'd use it in a pinch, but it's definitely nothing I'd go out and purchase myself.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Uhhh, it didn't help with my frizzy, curly hair. I wish I didn't have to use this shampoo and conditioner.

on 8/7/2010 3:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This shampoo does leave you hair soft! maybe too soft! if you want silky when styling such as blow drying ans straighning this is a good shampoo. The only problem i have with it is after using it for a while your hair tends to get greasy. Its not that claryifing, you would need to use a claryifing shampoo here and there. I dont know if i would purchase this again but i would do so if my hair was in need of moisture. So it does do its job in that part. I would say this is a thumbs up for dry hair!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Great shampoo
Nice and gentle yet it cleanses away dit and oil from the scalp
Nice smell
Adds moisture without the weight and heavy feel to my hair
Makes my hair shiny and healthly looking
Really love this stuff for winter and the summer!
I have a oily scalp and I wash my hair everyday
It doesn't strip away all the moisture in my hair but it cleanses away the excess oil build-up
Really recommend for oily hair people

on 3/18/2010 12:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love the smell of this, but it feels like it doesn't clean as well. I wear a lot of styling products so I need something to remove all the gunk without drying out my hair. While my hair feels soft, this leaves a fuzzy halo around my head. I'm not sure this would be something I would buy again. The best thing I can say is that the scent lingers all day on my hair and I get compliments on how shiny my hair is. Better suited for those with finer or oilier hair.