Dove Daily Moisture Therapy

Dove Daily Moisture Therapy

2.0

Price: $

Price: $

Water (Agua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Ammonium Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Dimethiconol, PPG 9, Carbomer, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Glyceryl Oleate, Amodimethicone, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, TEA Dodecylbenzene Sulfonate, DMDM Hydantoin, C11 15 Pareth 7, PEG 180M, Laureth 9, Trideceth 12, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Ext Violet 2 (CI 60730)

on 6/20/2014 5:41:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This shampoo was not good. I had just been using a shampoo from L'oreal for 2 months and wasn't exactly pleased with it, when I started using this. Well this was much worse! All I can say is I had so much hair coming out after washing I stopped using this immediately. I don't know if it was just me or not. Also the shampoo before was sulfate free, this is not, maybe that makes a difference. I don't know. But I will never buy this again.

on 3/18/2010 12:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love the smell of this, but it feels like it doesn't clean as well. I wear a lot of styling products so I need something to remove all the gunk without drying out my hair. While my hair feels soft, this leaves a fuzzy halo around my head. I'm not sure this would be something I would buy again. The best thing I can say is that the scent lingers all day on my hair and I get compliments on how shiny my hair is. Better suited for those with finer or oilier hair.