Dove Daily Moisture Therapy

Filtered by hair type : Straight age: 18 & Under
Dove Daily Moisture Therapy

3.8

Water (Agua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Ammonium Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Dimethiconol, PPG 9, Carbomer, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Glyceryl Oleate, Amodimethicone, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, TEA Dodecylbenzene Sulfonate, DMDM Hydantoin, C11 15 Pareth 7, PEG 180M, Laureth 9, Trideceth 12, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Ext Violet 2 (CI 60730)

on 11/26/2016 10:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Pros:
1. Cleanses well
2. Moisturizing
3. Smells great
4. Convenient package (pump)
5. Great price for so much

Cons:
1. Hair gets oily quickly

I've been using this for one to two years and probably won't stop anytime soon. I do have one little complaint about it though, I naturally have a lot of hair and this product gives it a lot of volume on my second day hair (it's so close to perfect...), however, on the third day morning, my hair is already getting greasy (I wash my hair at night every other day)! I'm not sure if it's totally due to the shampoo or matching conditioner or it's just me (I've been using this for so long that I forgot before I started using it how quickly my hair got oily...), but I really wish that the product could solve this problem! I don't want to wash my hair everyday, it's probably gonna dry out my hair. And this also keeps my dandruff in control (I rarely have it now!) but I'm not sure if it's entirely due to the shampoo so I won't put it as a pro.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

The one we have at home is the huge salon pump one, and I must say that this shampoo is so moisturizing. If you have oily hair I would stray from this because it will make your hair greasy. But this makes your hair super soft and silky. :]

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Great shampoo
Nice and gentle yet it cleanses away dit and oil from the scalp
Nice smell
Adds moisture without the weight and heavy feel to my hair
Makes my hair shiny and healthly looking
Really love this stuff for winter and the summer!
I have a oily scalp and I wash my hair everyday
It doesn't strip away all the moisture in my hair but it cleanses away the excess oil build-up
Really recommend for oily hair people

on 2/24/2010 9:09:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

For some reason this always happens to me with shampoos. I tried it first when I was staying at my cousins house and I loved it! It smelled great and made my hair wonderfully soft:) So I went home and bought two huge bottles of it and after using it for about two weeks, it started to weigh down my hair and the smell faded fast. I felt bad because I bought a ton of it already so I kept using it. Eventually, it started to build up in my hair and made it impossible to style. I had to stop using it, but when I switched to a new shampoo, my hair went back to normal.

I reallly wanted to love it. Sadly, not the results I was expecting :(

UPDATE: Still had the huge bottles I bought so I used some again today and it worked really well. I will not continue use because of my previous results with it but will use it every once and a while to finish up bottle. I liked it today so im bumping it up to three lippies.

Popular Shampoos