Dove Daily Moisture Therapy

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
Dove Daily Moisture Therapy

3.0

Water (Agua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Ammonium Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Dimethiconol, PPG 9, Carbomer, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Glyceryl Oleate, Amodimethicone, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, TEA Dodecylbenzene Sulfonate, DMDM Hydantoin, C11 15 Pareth 7, PEG 180M, Laureth 9, Trideceth 12, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Ext Violet 2 (CI 60730)

on 11/8/2014 3:46:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really wanted to like this shampoo but unfortunately I didn't. This shampoo was way to heavy on my hair it was thick and creamy almost as if it can pass of as a conditioner. I feel like it didn't clean my hair it, it only weighed it down and the smell was okay but I wouldn't repurchase this.

on 2/8/2013 1:17:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Perfect for dry hair this is NOT color treated. WARNING: DO NOT USE ON COLOR-TREATED HAIR! It will strip that expensive color right out!

on 2/24/2010 9:09:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

For some reason this always happens to me with shampoos. I tried it first when I was staying at my cousins house and I loved it! It smelled great and made my hair wonderfully soft:) So I went home and bought two huge bottles of it and after using it for about two weeks, it started to weigh down my hair and the smell faded fast. I felt bad because I bought a ton of it already so I kept using it. Eventually, it started to build up in my hair and made it impossible to style. I had to stop using it, but when I switched to a new shampoo, my hair went back to normal.

I reallly wanted to love it. Sadly, not the results I was expecting :(

UPDATE: Still had the huge bottles I bought so I used some again today and it worked really well. I will not continue use because of my previous results with it but will use it every once and a while to finish up bottle. I liked it today so im bumping it up to three lippies.