Dove Daily Moisture Therapy

Filtered by skin type : Oily
Dove Daily Moisture Therapy

2.7

Water (Agua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Ammonium Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Dimethiconol, PPG 9, Carbomer, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Glyceryl Oleate, Amodimethicone, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, TEA Dodecylbenzene Sulfonate, DMDM Hydantoin, C11 15 Pareth 7, PEG 180M, Laureth 9, Trideceth 12, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Ext Violet 2 (CI 60730)

on 1/21/2014 1:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really like the Dove daily moisture shampoo and conditioner! I've tried all kinds of salon quality shampoos and conditioners for my fine, dry/damaged, wavy hair. This combo leaves my hair silky, soft, and shiny, and full. My hair doesn't feel weighed down, just looks natural and healthy. Not bad at all for a cheap drugstore brand!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

so for the first few monthes of using this I was impressed. ir made my hair silky and detangled my hair and it was really cheap. then a few months back I noticed that my hair was fall really fast. by the time I came out of the shower I had a whole fist of hair. I didn't think much of it and I just thought that I had put my hair in a bun or pony tail too much. and a few weeks ago I ran out of the shampoo and I got a diffrent one and my hair immediately stopped falling. so maybe its just me but unless u want to be bald DONT BUY!!! I definitely won't be repurchasing.

on 12/31/2010 12:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I tend to switch through shampoos and I came across this one in Costco - the mega 1QT or 40 FL Oz Bottle and got the conditioner too.

I just finished using Redken's All Soft Shampoo and this Dove cant even compare.

My hair: Very coarse. Very Long. Stereotyical Asian but not as silky.

Everytime I use this shampoo, I dont feel clean. I feel that my hair is in a worse condition since I switched. Its more damaged, less shiny and extra tangled. I feel like tossing the bottles.

Its cheap. Each bottle I paid probably $6, maybe $8? I just really liked the pumps. They're useful for the next mega sized bottle I get.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Ugh. Terrible. Dried out my color treated, fine hair and left it dull, frizzy and lifeless. Tossed it in the garbage.

on 7/14/2010 2:32:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

I wanted to love this shampoo but it dries out my scalp and makes it itchy for some reason. Looks like I will stick to my Pureology for now.

on 3/18/2010 12:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love the smell of this, but it feels like it doesn't clean as well. I wear a lot of styling products so I need something to remove all the gunk without drying out my hair. While my hair feels soft, this leaves a fuzzy halo around my head. I'm not sure this would be something I would buy again. The best thing I can say is that the scent lingers all day on my hair and I get compliments on how shiny my hair is. Better suited for those with finer or oilier hair.

Popular Shampoos