Dove Daily Moisture Therapy

Filtered by skin type : Combination age: 18 & Under
Dove Daily Moisture Therapy

3.5

Water (Agua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Ammonium Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Dimethiconol, PPG 9, Carbomer, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Glyceryl Oleate, Amodimethicone, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, TEA Dodecylbenzene Sulfonate, DMDM Hydantoin, C11 15 Pareth 7, PEG 180M, Laureth 9, Trideceth 12, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Ext Violet 2 (CI 60730)

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I've used this product for quite awhile now. . . and I LOVE the smell. It used to leave my hair super soft, but since I've used it for like ever, I don't tell a difference anymore. People always compliment me on how soft my hair feels, and this is my secret I guess. Aha no, but yeah, this is a pretty great product.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Uhhh, it didn't help with my frizzy, curly hair. I wish I didn't have to use this shampoo and conditioner.

on 1/22/2012 5:36:00 AM

I used this shampoo for roughly 2-3 months and I've noticed that YES, it leaves my hair shiny & silky. But my hair is already naturally really shiny & straight to begin with, so it was nothing to rave about. It smells like a basic shampoo. You can buy a big bottle at sam's for an affordable price (I think like $8). Butttt, it does leave my hair EXTREMELY FLAT. EXTREMELY - FLAT. So flat that my boyfriend would complain "why the hell is your hair so flat?" REALLY FLAT.

Pros:
- Silky & shiny & detangled
- Smells nice
- Affordable

Cons:
- Really really flat
- Super flat hair
- Really flat hair

I have tried almost every shampoo you can think of. My job is a hair stylist and I sell professional products but I dont personally buy them. I was using john frieda which I did like alot but I switched to the dove daily moisture therapy shampoo and conditioner and I fell in love. I had used the previous formula a few years ago when I donatedmy hair and it kept all of my hair healthy and shiny. so I was like why not try the new one. and I was so glad I did.
I was like "WOW what a difference!" Maybe because its been so long since I used it, but I was so impressed with it. Im on my third in a row. I am donating my hair again and I am using this so my hair is as healthy as can be.
It leaves my hair in crazy good condition. I have thick coarse straight hair and it softens my hair and keeps it smooth and the shine is even more than the previous time I used it. It also smells really really good. And the price is unbeatable. I will keep buying and always loving. Its great for fine hair too. It leaves my little sisters baby fine thin hair soft detangle and smooth but it doesnt leave her hair flat which is a big thing for her because she conditions the whole strand. Amazing all the way around. recommend it.

Popular Shampoos