Dove Daily Moisture Therapy

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Dove Daily Moisture Therapy

3.6

Water (Agua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Ammonium Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Dimethiconol, PPG 9, Carbomer, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Glyceryl Oleate, Amodimethicone, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, TEA Dodecylbenzene Sulfonate, DMDM Hydantoin, C11 15 Pareth 7, PEG 180M, Laureth 9, Trideceth 12, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Ext Violet 2 (CI 60730)

on 10/31/2016 12:31:00 AM

I only use high end shampoos and conditioners like Enjoy and Pureology but must say this is amazing!!! Yes it has Sulfate which I hate but if i rotate this with my others it is amazing!!! Smells great and does not weigh down my hair!!! If fact my hair looks better when I use this but stick with the high end brands just cause... well I guess they are high end! This stuff is amazing and will continue to use! Makes my hair so soft and frizz free! Not too mention the smell!! Wow!!!

on 6/20/2014 5:41:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This shampoo was not good. I had just been using a shampoo from L'oreal for 2 months and wasn't exactly pleased with it, when I started using this. Well this was much worse! All I can say is I had so much hair coming out after washing I stopped using this immediately. I don't know if it was just me or not. Also the shampoo before was sulfate free, this is not, maybe that makes a difference. I don't know. But I will never buy this again.

This shampoo is not bad. Not bad at all. I am always on the lookout for something not too drying that won't wash my hair color down the drain, and this does the trick pretty well. It also smells quite nice. I wish I could afford Pureology's shampoo, but right now I make do with this in conjunction with Pureology's conditioner, which is an HG product for me.
Update: Reduced by one star, this causes quite a lot of buildup in my hair, and doesn't help with tangles one bit. Will not repurchase.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I've used this product for quite awhile now. . . and I LOVE the smell. It used to leave my hair super soft, but since I've used it for like ever, I don't tell a difference anymore. People always compliment me on how soft my hair feels, and this is my secret I guess. Aha no, but yeah, this is a pretty great product.

on 4/10/2012 2:42:00 PM

I have super long/dry/wavy CRAZY hair. I have always dyed my hair and it was sooo damaged. I was tired of spending so much money on salon products.... then I found dove. Both the dove shampoo and the conditoner have always worked wonders on my hair. I find that it makes my hair SOO soft and SOOO shiny. I always get compliments on how shiny my hair is...and those who have wavy hair know how hard it is to get your hair shiny. Dove smells good, and doesnt weigh down your hair. I have nothing bad to say about this product. It does wonders for me...and it is sooo inexpensive. I will always use this product for as long as it is made...along with all of the other dove products because they are AMAZING.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Uhhh, it didn't help with my frizzy, curly hair. I wish I didn't have to use this shampoo and conditioner.

on 1/22/2012 5:36:00 AM

I used this shampoo for roughly 2-3 months and I've noticed that YES, it leaves my hair shiny & silky. But my hair is already naturally really shiny & straight to begin with, so it was nothing to rave about. It smells like a basic shampoo. You can buy a big bottle at sam's for an affordable price (I think like $8). Butttt, it does leave my hair EXTREMELY FLAT. EXTREMELY - FLAT. So flat that my boyfriend would complain "why the hell is your hair so flat?" REALLY FLAT.

Pros:
- Silky & shiny & detangled
- Smells nice
- Affordable

Cons:
- Really really flat
- Super flat hair
- Really flat hair

on 10/11/2010 2:40:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This product is one of the best I have used. I have relaxed hair with extensions, and let me tell you, this has my hair soooooo silky I can't get over it. I just can't believe it. The extensions were amazingly soft to comb through and now my hair just feels renewed. This is a great product for relaxed hair.

I wanted to like this so much! I got the large one with the very convenient pump. However, it didn't seem to do much of anything apart from clean my hair and smell nice. The accompanying conditioner isn't that great, either. I love Dove's bar soap for my body but the hair products just don't do much for my hair. I prefer Head & Shoulders shampoo.

I have tried almost every shampoo you can think of. My job is a hair stylist and I sell professional products but I dont personally buy them. I was using john frieda which I did like alot but I switched to the dove daily moisture therapy shampoo and conditioner and I fell in love. I had used the previous formula a few years ago when I donatedmy hair and it kept all of my hair healthy and shiny. so I was like why not try the new one. and I was so glad I did.
I was like "WOW what a difference!" Maybe because its been so long since I used it, but I was so impressed with it. Im on my third in a row. I am donating my hair again and I am using this so my hair is as healthy as can be.
It leaves my hair in crazy good condition. I have thick coarse straight hair and it softens my hair and keeps it smooth and the shine is even more than the previous time I used it. It also smells really really good. And the price is unbeatable. I will keep buying and always loving. Its great for fine hair too. It leaves my little sisters baby fine thin hair soft detangle and smooth but it doesnt leave her hair flat which is a big thing for her because she conditions the whole strand. Amazing all the way around. recommend it.

Popular Shampoos