Dove Daily Moisture Therapy

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Dove Daily Moisture Therapy

3.5

Water (Agua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Ammonium Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Dimethiconol, PPG 9, Carbomer, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Glyceryl Oleate, Amodimethicone, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, TEA Dodecylbenzene Sulfonate, DMDM Hydantoin, C11 15 Pareth 7, PEG 180M, Laureth 9, Trideceth 12, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Ext Violet 2 (CI 60730)

on 1/23/2016 11:43:00 PM

I tried the Cool Moisture and liked it, although the fragrance was heavy, but since Dove actually makes fine products I tried this and the more intense repair shampoo.
Thank God for these products.
When I'm not using Lush, I'll turn to this because I LOVE the fresh, clean scent, the abundant lather--not as abundant as Lush shampoo bars--and the huge bottles which are not $$$.
I also needed something for the cold weather which is presently destroying my skin. It's creamy but not heavy-creamy, and it doesn't make my hair feel unclean.
Nothing will ever deep clean like Lush BUT this does clean well, and unlike Pantene, it doesn't feel like I'm scrubbing my head with grease.
Dove products are really trusted and I see why. I will alternate between this and a few other Doves, and of course Lush.
I let my hair air dry. Once I brush it, it seems fuller and softer without being weighed down. I don't think buildup will be as much a problem as with Pantene and other thick cleansers.

on 8/7/2010 3:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This shampoo does leave you hair soft! maybe too soft! if you want silky when styling such as blow drying ans straighning this is a good shampoo. The only problem i have with it is after using it for a while your hair tends to get greasy. Its not that claryifing, you would need to use a claryifing shampoo here and there. I dont know if i would purchase this again but i would do so if my hair was in need of moisture. So it does do its job in that part. I would say this is a thumbs up for dry hair!

Popular Shampoos