Dove Daily Moisture Therapy

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
Dove Daily Moisture Therapy

3.1

Water (Agua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Ammonium Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Dimethiconol, PPG 9, Carbomer, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Glyceryl Oleate, Amodimethicone, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, TEA Dodecylbenzene Sulfonate, DMDM Hydantoin, C11 15 Pareth 7, PEG 180M, Laureth 9, Trideceth 12, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Ext Violet 2 (CI 60730)

on 11/3/2017 1:49:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Dove Daily Moisture Shampoo, for normal to dry hair. I have virgin 2A hair, the individual strands are fine, but I have a lot of them. My hair tend to be on the dry side and tangles up easily. This is an ok shampoo if your hair is just a little dry, this isn't quite enough for me. I've certainly tried worse shampoos, but this tend to make my hair dry and difficult to comb even when followed with conditioner. Moderately fragranced, inexpensive, and easy to find at most stores. Probably a good choice for combination hair, definitely not a good option for color treated, or very dry hair.

This shampoo is not bad. Not bad at all. I am always on the lookout for something not too drying that won't wash my hair color down the drain, and this does the trick pretty well. It also smells quite nice. I wish I could afford Pureology's shampoo, but right now I make do with this in conjunction with Pureology's conditioner, which is an HG product for me.
Update: Reduced by one star, this causes quite a lot of buildup in my hair, and doesn't help with tangles one bit. Will not repurchase.

on 12/29/2011 4:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This product got my hair clean, and that's about the only positive thing it did for my very thick, dry, frizz-prone hair. It didn't manage to make my hair feel any softer or hydrated, though it did cause an itchy scalp and dandruff. WIll not buy again.

on 1/30/2011 8:51:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This is the best shampoo I have used! I have very thick wavy hair and very little oil in my hair (I only wash my hair every 2-3 days because of this) and this shampoo moisturizes my hair really well. It leaves it feeling very soft, smooth and silky - plus is smells wonderful! I also use the matching conditioner. I've been using it for a couple of weeks now and will definitely be buying it again!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

The one we have at home is the huge salon pump one, and I must say that this shampoo is so moisturizing. If you have oily hair I would stray from this because it will make your hair greasy. But this makes your hair super soft and silky. :]

on 2/24/2010 9:09:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

For some reason this always happens to me with shampoos. I tried it first when I was staying at my cousins house and I loved it! It smelled great and made my hair wonderfully soft:) So I went home and bought two huge bottles of it and after using it for about two weeks, it started to weigh down my hair and the smell faded fast. I felt bad because I bought a ton of it already so I kept using it. Eventually, it started to build up in my hair and made it impossible to style. I had to stop using it, but when I switched to a new shampoo, my hair went back to normal.

I reallly wanted to love it. Sadly, not the results I was expecting :(

UPDATE: Still had the huge bottles I bought so I used some again today and it worked really well. I will not continue use because of my previous results with it but will use it every once and a while to finish up bottle. I liked it today so im bumping it up to three lippies.

on 2/9/2010 4:25:00 PM

I was very impressed by this shampoo and conditioner. I have thick, dry hair and this stuff has cured me of split ends for the most part. I feel it has really helped with moisturizing. I have gone through two bottles of it so far. It has a serum in it but surprisingly this does not weigh my hair down at all! i have pretty long hair and i notice that stuff quickly. The smell has kind of a soapy smell and it is a thick creamy formula. I would buy it again and recommend this for people with thick hair, as well as the shine therapy shampoo from dove.

Popular Shampoos