Dove Daily Moisture Therapy

Dove Daily Moisture Therapy

3.3

Water (Agua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Ammonium Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Dimethiconol, PPG 9, Carbomer, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Glyceryl Oleate, Amodimethicone, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, TEA Dodecylbenzene Sulfonate, DMDM Hydantoin, C11 15 Pareth 7, PEG 180M, Laureth 9, Trideceth 12, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Ext Violet 2 (CI 60730)

on 11/3/2017 1:49:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Dove Daily Moisture Shampoo, for normal to dry hair. I have virgin 2A hair, the individual strands are fine, but I have a lot of them. My hair tend to be on the dry side and tangles up easily. This is an ok shampoo if your hair is just a little dry, this isn't quite enough for me. I've certainly tried worse shampoos, but this tend to make my hair dry and difficult to comb even when followed with conditioner. Moderately fragranced, inexpensive, and easy to find at most stores. Probably a good choice for combination hair, definitely not a good option for color treated, or very dry hair.

on 11/26/2016 10:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Pros:
1. Cleanses well
2. Moisturizing
3. Smells great
4. Convenient package (pump)
5. Great price for so much

Cons:
1. Hair gets oily quickly

I've been using this for one to two years and probably won't stop anytime soon. I do have one little complaint about it though, I naturally have a lot of hair and this product gives it a lot of volume on my second day hair (it's so close to perfect...), however, on the third day morning, my hair is already getting greasy (I wash my hair at night every other day)! I'm not sure if it's totally due to the shampoo or matching conditioner or it's just me (I've been using this for so long that I forgot before I started using it how quickly my hair got oily...), but I really wish that the product could solve this problem! I don't want to wash my hair everyday, it's probably gonna dry out my hair. And this also keeps my dandruff in control (I rarely have it now!) but I'm not sure if it's entirely due to the shampoo so I won't put it as a pro.

on 10/31/2016 12:31:00 AM

I only use high end shampoos and conditioners like Enjoy and Pureology but must say this is amazing!!! Yes it has Sulfate which I hate but if i rotate this with my others it is amazing!!! Smells great and does not weigh down my hair!!! If fact my hair looks better when I use this but stick with the high end brands just cause... well I guess they are high end! This stuff is amazing and will continue to use! Makes my hair so soft and frizz free! Not too mention the smell!! Wow!!!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I have straight virgin Asian hair that is on the oily and flat side. I'm not too particular about shampoo and usually with use whatever is around without any complaints, however this is one shampoo I will avoid. It makes my hair incredibly dry just after one use, and I imagine after sustained use my normally oily hair would turn into hay. I don't even want to think about what would happen if I tried using this daily!

Overall, this did get my hair clean and it lathered really well (which I suspect is why it is so drying) so it worked as a shampoo. However, it made my hair really dry and I will be avoiding it in the future.

on 1/23/2016 11:43:00 PM

I tried the Cool Moisture and liked it, although the fragrance was heavy, but since Dove actually makes fine products I tried this and the more intense repair shampoo.
Thank God for these products.
When I'm not using Lush, I'll turn to this because I LOVE the fresh, clean scent, the abundant lather--not as abundant as Lush shampoo bars--and the huge bottles which are not $$$.
I also needed something for the cold weather which is presently destroying my skin. It's creamy but not heavy-creamy, and it doesn't make my hair feel unclean.
Nothing will ever deep clean like Lush BUT this does clean well, and unlike Pantene, it doesn't feel like I'm scrubbing my head with grease.
Dove products are really trusted and I see why. I will alternate between this and a few other Doves, and of course Lush.
I let my hair air dry. Once I brush it, it seems fuller and softer without being weighed down. I don't think buildup will be as much a problem as with Pantene and other thick cleansers.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I've been using Dove Oil Nourishing Shampoo for about a month long period for my combo (oily roots+dry and hay-like ends) hair. Despite that the condition of my hair improved in general, right about now my it started setting flatter and flatter as well as getting greasy way faster than before. So I decided to change shampoos. Actually, it worked and after the first wash my hair looked fresher than after the regular shower. In addition to that, my hair didn't look greasy the morning after the last morning's wash. I'm happy in general but won't be sticking to it and will be using those two bottles interchangeably.

I recommend it for oily to combo hair.

on 10/13/2014 5:40:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is suppose to be moisturizing. Well for my thick, wavy and coarse hair it didn't do anything. It might work for someone with thinner hair. It also made my hair feel unclean. Matching conditioner isn't good for me either. No, I won't buy again.

on 1/21/2014 1:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really like the Dove daily moisture shampoo and conditioner! I've tried all kinds of salon quality shampoos and conditioners for my fine, dry/damaged, wavy hair. This combo leaves my hair silky, soft, and shiny, and full. My hair doesn't feel weighed down, just looks natural and healthy. Not bad at all for a cheap drugstore brand!

on 6/20/2014 5:41:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This shampoo was not good. I had just been using a shampoo from L'oreal for 2 months and wasn't exactly pleased with it, when I started using this. Well this was much worse! All I can say is I had so much hair coming out after washing I stopped using this immediately. I don't know if it was just me or not. Also the shampoo before was sulfate free, this is not, maybe that makes a difference. I don't know. But I will never buy this again.

on 11/8/2014 3:46:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really wanted to like this shampoo but unfortunately I didn't. This shampoo was way to heavy on my hair it was thick and creamy almost as if it can pass of as a conditioner. I feel like it didn't clean my hair it, it only weighed it down and the smell was okay but I wouldn't repurchase this.

Popular Shampoos