Dove Daily Moisture Therapy

Dove Daily Moisture Therapy

3.3

Water (Agua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Ammonium Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Dimethiconol, PPG 9, Carbomer, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Glyceryl Oleate, Amodimethicone, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, TEA Dodecylbenzene Sulfonate, DMDM Hydantoin, C11 15 Pareth 7, PEG 180M, Laureth 9, Trideceth 12, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Ext Violet 2 (CI 60730)

on 10/31/2016 12:31:00 AM

I only use high end shampoos and conditioners like Enjoy and Pureology but must say this is amazing!!! Yes it has Sulfate which I hate but if i rotate this with my others it is amazing!!! Smells great and does not weigh down my hair!!! If fact my hair looks better when I use this but stick with the high end brands just cause... well I guess they are high end! This stuff is amazing and will continue to use! Makes my hair so soft and frizz free! Not too mention the smell!! Wow!!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I've been using Dove Oil Nourishing Shampoo for about a month long period for my combo (oily roots+dry and hay-like ends) hair. Despite that the condition of my hair improved in general, right about now my it started setting flatter and flatter as well as getting greasy way faster than before. So I decided to change shampoos. Actually, it worked and after the first wash my hair looked fresher than after the regular shower. In addition to that, my hair didn't look greasy the morning after the last morning's wash. I'm happy in general but won't be sticking to it and will be using those two bottles interchangeably.

I recommend it for oily to combo hair.

on 1/21/2014 1:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really like the Dove daily moisture shampoo and conditioner! I've tried all kinds of salon quality shampoos and conditioners for my fine, dry/damaged, wavy hair. This combo leaves my hair silky, soft, and shiny, and full. My hair doesn't feel weighed down, just looks natural and healthy. Not bad at all for a cheap drugstore brand!

on 4/10/2012 2:42:00 PM

I have super long/dry/wavy CRAZY hair. I have always dyed my hair and it was sooo damaged. I was tired of spending so much money on salon products.... then I found dove. Both the dove shampoo and the conditoner have always worked wonders on my hair. I find that it makes my hair SOO soft and SOOO shiny. I always get compliments on how shiny my hair is...and those who have wavy hair know how hard it is to get your hair shiny. Dove smells good, and doesnt weigh down your hair. I have nothing bad to say about this product. It does wonders for me...and it is sooo inexpensive. I will always use this product for as long as it is made...along with all of the other dove products because they are AMAZING.

Cleans my hair without stripping it, no random breakouts anywhere (like I had to deal with from previous shampoo/conditioner trials), and affordable at Sam's club--love it!

on 6/27/2011 2:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Cool

I got this in the huge size at Sam's. I have used the damage therapy formula before, but for my hair type, this is much better. I would not advise this for thin hair or overly dry hair. For me, I would say this is the best drug store shampoo on the market. My hair is thick, dry, and colored. While this is not a salon formula, I would say it is pretty close.

on 1/30/2011 8:51:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This is the best shampoo I have used! I have very thick wavy hair and very little oil in my hair (I only wash my hair every 2-3 days because of this) and this shampoo moisturizes my hair really well. It leaves it feeling very soft, smooth and silky - plus is smells wonderful! I also use the matching conditioner. I've been using it for a couple of weeks now and will definitely be buying it again!

on 10/11/2010 2:40:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This product is one of the best I have used. I have relaxed hair with extensions, and let me tell you, this has my hair soooooo silky I can't get over it. I just can't believe it. The extensions were amazingly soft to comb through and now my hair just feels renewed. This is a great product for relaxed hair.

on 2/9/2010 4:25:00 PM

I was very impressed by this shampoo and conditioner. I have thick, dry hair and this stuff has cured me of split ends for the most part. I feel it has really helped with moisturizing. I have gone through two bottles of it so far. It has a serum in it but surprisingly this does not weigh my hair down at all! i have pretty long hair and i notice that stuff quickly. The smell has kind of a soapy smell and it is a thick creamy formula. I would buy it again and recommend this for people with thick hair, as well as the shine therapy shampoo from dove.

I have tried almost every shampoo you can think of. My job is a hair stylist and I sell professional products but I dont personally buy them. I was using john frieda which I did like alot but I switched to the dove daily moisture therapy shampoo and conditioner and I fell in love. I had used the previous formula a few years ago when I donatedmy hair and it kept all of my hair healthy and shiny. so I was like why not try the new one. and I was so glad I did.
I was like "WOW what a difference!" Maybe because its been so long since I used it, but I was so impressed with it. Im on my third in a row. I am donating my hair again and I am using this so my hair is as healthy as can be.
It leaves my hair in crazy good condition. I have thick coarse straight hair and it softens my hair and keeps it smooth and the shine is even more than the previous time I used it. It also smells really really good. And the price is unbeatable. I will keep buying and always loving. Its great for fine hair too. It leaves my little sisters baby fine thin hair soft detangle and smooth but it doesnt leave her hair flat which is a big thing for her because she conditions the whole strand. Amazing all the way around. recommend it.