Dove Daily Moisture Therapy

Dove Daily Moisture Therapy

3.3

Water (Agua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Ammonium Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Dimethiconol, PPG 9, Carbomer, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Glyceryl Oleate, Amodimethicone, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, TEA Dodecylbenzene Sulfonate, DMDM Hydantoin, C11 15 Pareth 7, PEG 180M, Laureth 9, Trideceth 12, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Ext Violet 2 (CI 60730)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I've been using Dove Oil Nourishing Shampoo for about a month long period for my combo (oily roots+dry and hay-like ends) hair. Despite that the condition of my hair improved in general, right about now my it started setting flatter and flatter as well as getting greasy way faster than before. So I decided to change shampoos. Actually, it worked and after the first wash my hair looked fresher than after the regular shower. In addition to that, my hair didn't look greasy the morning after the last morning's wash. I'm happy in general but won't be sticking to it and will be using those two bottles interchangeably.

I recommend it for oily to combo hair.

on 1/21/2014 1:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really like the Dove daily moisture shampoo and conditioner! I've tried all kinds of salon quality shampoos and conditioners for my fine, dry/damaged, wavy hair. This combo leaves my hair silky, soft, and shiny, and full. My hair doesn't feel weighed down, just looks natural and healthy. Not bad at all for a cheap drugstore brand!

on 2/8/2013 1:17:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Perfect for dry hair this is NOT color treated. WARNING: DO NOT USE ON COLOR-TREATED HAIR! It will strip that expensive color right out!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I have straight virgin Asian hair that is on the oily and flat side. I'm not too particular about shampoo and usually with use whatever is around without any complaints, however this is one shampoo I will avoid. It makes my hair incredibly dry just after one use, and I imagine after sustained use my normally oily hair would turn into hay. I don't even want to think about what would happen if I tried using this daily!

Overall, this did get my hair clean and it lathered really well (which I suspect is why it is so drying) so it worked as a shampoo. However, it made my hair really dry and I will be avoiding it in the future.

on 1/30/2011 8:51:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This is the best shampoo I have used! I have very thick wavy hair and very little oil in my hair (I only wash my hair every 2-3 days because of this) and this shampoo moisturizes my hair really well. It leaves it feeling very soft, smooth and silky - plus is smells wonderful! I also use the matching conditioner. I've been using it for a couple of weeks now and will definitely be buying it again!

on 12/31/2010 12:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I tend to switch through shampoos and I came across this one in Costco - the mega 1QT or 40 FL Oz Bottle and got the conditioner too.

I just finished using Redken's All Soft Shampoo and this Dove cant even compare.

My hair: Very coarse. Very Long. Stereotyical Asian but not as silky.

Everytime I use this shampoo, I dont feel clean. I feel that my hair is in a worse condition since I switched. Its more damaged, less shiny and extra tangled. I feel like tossing the bottles.

Its cheap. Each bottle I paid probably $6, maybe $8? I just really liked the pumps. They're useful for the next mega sized bottle I get.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

The one we have at home is the huge salon pump one, and I must say that this shampoo is so moisturizing. If you have oily hair I would stray from this because it will make your hair greasy. But this makes your hair super soft and silky. :]

on 7/14/2010 2:32:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

I wanted to love this shampoo but it dries out my scalp and makes it itchy for some reason. Looks like I will stick to my Pureology for now.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Great shampoo
Nice and gentle yet it cleanses away dit and oil from the scalp
Nice smell
Adds moisture without the weight and heavy feel to my hair
Makes my hair shiny and healthly looking
Really love this stuff for winter and the summer!
I have a oily scalp and I wash my hair everyday
It doesn't strip away all the moisture in my hair but it cleanses away the excess oil build-up
Really recommend for oily hair people

on 2/9/2010 4:25:00 PM

I was very impressed by this shampoo and conditioner. I have thick, dry hair and this stuff has cured me of split ends for the most part. I feel it has really helped with moisturizing. I have gone through two bottles of it so far. It has a serum in it but surprisingly this does not weigh my hair down at all! i have pretty long hair and i notice that stuff quickly. The smell has kind of a soapy smell and it is a thick creamy formula. I would buy it again and recommend this for people with thick hair, as well as the shine therapy shampoo from dove.

Popular Shampoos