Dove Daily Moisture Therapy

Filtered by age: 36-43
Dove Daily Moisture Therapy

2.3

Water (Agua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Ammonium Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Dimethiconol, PPG 9, Carbomer, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Glyceryl Oleate, Amodimethicone, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, TEA Dodecylbenzene Sulfonate, DMDM Hydantoin, C11 15 Pareth 7, PEG 180M, Laureth 9, Trideceth 12, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Ext Violet 2 (CI 60730)

on 11/3/2017 1:49:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Dove Daily Moisture Shampoo, for normal to dry hair. I have virgin 2A hair, the individual strands are fine, but I have a lot of them. My hair tend to be on the dry side and tangles up easily. This is an ok shampoo if your hair is just a little dry, this isn't quite enough for me. I've certainly tried worse shampoos, but this tend to make my hair dry and difficult to comb even when followed with conditioner. Moderately fragranced, inexpensive, and easy to find at most stores. Probably a good choice for combination hair, definitely not a good option for color treated, or very dry hair.

on 6/20/2014 5:41:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This shampoo was not good. I had just been using a shampoo from L'oreal for 2 months and wasn't exactly pleased with it, when I started using this. Well this was much worse! All I can say is I had so much hair coming out after washing I stopped using this immediately. I don't know if it was just me or not. Also the shampoo before was sulfate free, this is not, maybe that makes a difference. I don't know. But I will never buy this again.

on 1/21/2014 1:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really like the Dove daily moisture shampoo and conditioner! I've tried all kinds of salon quality shampoos and conditioners for my fine, dry/damaged, wavy hair. This combo leaves my hair silky, soft, and shiny, and full. My hair doesn't feel weighed down, just looks natural and healthy. Not bad at all for a cheap drugstore brand!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Ugh. Terrible. Dried out my color treated, fine hair and left it dull, frizzy and lifeless. Tossed it in the garbage.

Popular Shampoos