Dove Daily Moisture Therapy

Filtered by age: 25-29
Dove Daily Moisture Therapy

3.7

Water (Agua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Ammonium Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Dimethiconol, PPG 9, Carbomer, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Glyceryl Oleate, Amodimethicone, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, TEA Dodecylbenzene Sulfonate, DMDM Hydantoin, C11 15 Pareth 7, PEG 180M, Laureth 9, Trideceth 12, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Ext Violet 2 (CI 60730)

on 1/23/2016 11:43:00 PM

I tried the Cool Moisture and liked it, although the fragrance was heavy, but since Dove actually makes fine products I tried this and the more intense repair shampoo.
Thank God for these products.
When I'm not using Lush, I'll turn to this because I LOVE the fresh, clean scent, the abundant lather--not as abundant as Lush shampoo bars--and the huge bottles which are not $$$.
I also needed something for the cold weather which is presently destroying my skin. It's creamy but not heavy-creamy, and it doesn't make my hair feel unclean.
Nothing will ever deep clean like Lush BUT this does clean well, and unlike Pantene, it doesn't feel like I'm scrubbing my head with grease.
Dove products are really trusted and I see why. I will alternate between this and a few other Doves, and of course Lush.
I let my hair air dry. Once I brush it, it seems fuller and softer without being weighed down. I don't think buildup will be as much a problem as with Pantene and other thick cleansers.

Cleans my hair without stripping it, no random breakouts anywhere (like I had to deal with from previous shampoo/conditioner trials), and affordable at Sam's club--love it!

on 6/27/2011 2:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Cool

I got this in the huge size at Sam's. I have used the damage therapy formula before, but for my hair type, this is much better. I would not advise this for thin hair or overly dry hair. For me, I would say this is the best drug store shampoo on the market. My hair is thick, dry, and colored. While this is not a salon formula, I would say it is pretty close.

on 12/31/2010 12:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I tend to switch through shampoos and I came across this one in Costco - the mega 1QT or 40 FL Oz Bottle and got the conditioner too.

I just finished using Redken's All Soft Shampoo and this Dove cant even compare.

My hair: Very coarse. Very Long. Stereotyical Asian but not as silky.

Everytime I use this shampoo, I dont feel clean. I feel that my hair is in a worse condition since I switched. Its more damaged, less shiny and extra tangled. I feel like tossing the bottles.

Its cheap. Each bottle I paid probably $6, maybe $8? I just really liked the pumps. They're useful for the next mega sized bottle I get.

on 10/11/2010 2:40:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This product is one of the best I have used. I have relaxed hair with extensions, and let me tell you, this has my hair soooooo silky I can't get over it. I just can't believe it. The extensions were amazingly soft to comb through and now my hair just feels renewed. This is a great product for relaxed hair.

on 8/11/2010 2:18:00 AM

This shampoo weighed my hair down. For reference, I have Asian hair, medium thickness, which I consider 'normal'. When I used the shampoo, it left my hair nice and soft, but unfortunately it made my hair flat and limp. It also felt as if my hair was dirty and made my scalp itchy. Will not repurchase.

on 7/14/2010 2:32:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

I wanted to love this shampoo but it dries out my scalp and makes it itchy for some reason. Looks like I will stick to my Pureology for now.

on 3/18/2010 12:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love the smell of this, but it feels like it doesn't clean as well. I wear a lot of styling products so I need something to remove all the gunk without drying out my hair. While my hair feels soft, this leaves a fuzzy halo around my head. I'm not sure this would be something I would buy again. The best thing I can say is that the scent lingers all day on my hair and I get compliments on how shiny my hair is. Better suited for those with finer or oilier hair.

After a bad experience with Dove haircare products when they first launched (made my hair very fuzzy), I was hesitant on trying any Dove shampoos again until I walked past a 40 fl oz bottle at Costco for under $8. great deal. smelled great. had a salon pump. formulated for "dry, rough hair" and included "moisturizing serum".

I couldn't believe it. it lathered beautifully, did not make my hair tangly (hardly needed much conditioner) and my hair smelled fantastic. Also managed my winter hair very nicely, my hair was smooth and shiny and was easy to slide the straight iron through my hair without going over the same sections over and over again.

Not sure if it is an HG shampoo, but am not disappointed with Dove anymore, at least not with this product.