NARS Cosmetics Orgasm Illuminator

Filtered by skin tone : Dark
NARS Cosmetics Orgasm Illuminator

4.7

Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Sorbitol, Peg-32, Dimethicone, Cyclomethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Peg-6, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sorbitan Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 60, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Xanthan Gum, Steareth-8, Dipropylene Glycol, Sodium Magnesium Silicate, Ribes Nigrum [Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil], Rubus Idaeus [Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil], Trisodium Edta, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis [Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract], Rubus Chamaemorus (Rubus Chamaemorus Seed Oil), Panthenol, Bisabolol, Boswellia Serrata (Boswellia Serrata Gum), Sodium Hyaluronate, Limonene, [ /- (May Contain): Mica, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 75470 (Carmine)]

on 2/1/2011 8:16:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

I got this off acw. I am a nw44/45 for reference. This stuff is awesome! It's subtle but it gives your face this glow without being obvious. I watched The PSNation on YouTube on how to use it and my face looked so pretty today. This is HG for me from here on out!

on 1/9/2011 8:54:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

first I would like to say that I got this as my deluxe sample at Sephora . I have 2 in fact . I think alot of these people giving this a bad review would be serviced in watching Thespnation on YouTube , he explains the way to use the product . if you rub it in you lose the product . if you dab you get full usage .Its beautiful , dewy , glowy candlelit looking skin.

on 10/12/2010 10:38:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I love this! I have two deluxe samples I am working through but a little goes a long way. It gives you a nice, radiant and healthy glow. I use my finger to apply it on cheeks and a little on the bridge of my nose on top of my foundation and blend in. It is lightweight and gives the most amazing soft, glowing look. As others have mentioned, this is not a blush or highlighter. It's more of a skin brightener that gives a subtle lit from within look (I'm around an NC50) and wakes up tired skin.