NARS Orgasm Illuminator

Filtered by eye Color : Green
NARS Orgasm Illuminator

3.8

Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Sorbitol, Peg-32, Dimethicone, Cyclomethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Peg-6, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sorbitan Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 60, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Xanthan Gum, Steareth-8, Dipropylene Glycol, Sodium Magnesium Silicate, Ribes Nigrum [Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil], Rubus Idaeus [Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil], Trisodium Edta, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis [Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract], Rubus Chamaemorus (Rubus Chamaemorus Seed Oil), Panthenol, Bisabolol, Boswellia Serrata (Boswellia Serrata Gum), Sodium Hyaluronate, Limonene, [ /- (May Contain): Mica, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 75470 (Carmine)]

on 11/24/2015 8:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Ugh! I'm glad I got this free because I would be SO sad if I paid good money for it. It's shiny, gloppy, brings out EVERY PORE, and just does not work on my oily skin. I will give this a try on my honeymoon in Mexico this spring because I don't see how else this highlighter could work unless you wore it over minimal makeup in the summer.

I tried it for day, and it just make me a peachy, glittery mess. I LOVE the blush version of this, too! So it's not the shade. I tried it for night and it make me look way too sparkly.

If you are going to spend the money on a highlighter, go with Benefit Watt's Up! instead. Easier to apply, a better finish, and way more product. I was very disappointed in this product, especially since I LOVE Nars.

It's hard to describe what this does exactly. I don't use it as a blush or anything like that, I do my whole face, then when done, apply a few drops to the tops of my cheekbones, near the outside of my face and tap it in. It doesn't add color per se, it adds a certain glow, I do notice a difference, a MAJOR difference. It gives me a certain youthful glow and I LOVE it, I will never ever be without this.

on 8/24/2014 3:19:00 PM

Think I'd opt for the blush on next try. Lovely color, but this stuff makes me look greasy after an hour. Little goes a long way. Great for a dewy look, but easy to over-do and look like an oily mess.

on 7/16/2012 2:12:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I never really thought this product did enough highlighting until I played around with it over my foundation, as the last step in my makeup process before finishing spray. WINNER! I've started to apply a little to cheeks and under eye area to give a dewy look to my otherwise dry looking face. Very impressed with the dewy look that I can achieve with this, although I have to be careful right under the eye as it can cause milia to be emphasised, not good. But to use as a highlighter it is gorgeous.

on 3/24/2012 1:49:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I got this as part of a gift set and I was afraid it would be too dark for me because I have very fair skin. However when I apply a small amount of this to my cheekbones, my skin just glows! This goes on very sheer and isn't too glittery. I don't even think the tube I have is full sized but I think it will last me forever because a little goes a long way.

I apply this on top of my foundation but before my loose powder and I get a nice subtle glow that warms up my pale skin.

on 1/28/2012 3:18:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

This is my go-to liquid highlighter. I actually like this better than the Orgasm blush b/c it leaves a dewy sheen on my face for the prettiest peachy golden glow without looking over highlighted or sparkly.
Amazing for summer and even better in the winter months when you're a tad pasty. A little goes a long way!
My fav NARS product of all time :)

on 1/24/2012 12:57:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I got a deluxe size sample from sephora with some beauty insider points and wasn't sure what to do with it at first but when I gave it a go I really liked it! It gives a nice sheen to the skin, dotted on the cheekbones or mixed in with foundation. In the winter when I'm paler, it even doubles as a verrrryyy subtle hint of color when I'm not feelin much color on my face but don't want to look dead. It's really easy to blend as well, love the consistency

on 12/5/2011 6:27:00 PM

I really Iike products that are easy to apply when I'm in a hurry, and this is no exception. I swipe it quickly on each cheek and I'm good. I like how this looks more than the powdered blush even. I will definitely repurchase again and again.

I think this is a lovely product. It makes your skin look fresh and glowing. A little goes a long way so this product lasts!

on 9/17/2011 12:43:00 PM

I had no idea what a difference an illuminator can make even on the more (ahem!) mature skin till I tried this. I usually use it all over after primer, and before mineral foundation. And for a recent holiday, I just mixed some of this with tinted moisturiser in a small pot, and that was all the base I needed. Will definitely buy again.