NARS Cosmetics Orgasm Illuminator

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
NARS Cosmetics Orgasm Illuminator

3.2

Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Sorbitol, Peg-32, Dimethicone, Cyclomethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Peg-6, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sorbitan Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 60, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Xanthan Gum, Steareth-8, Dipropylene Glycol, Sodium Magnesium Silicate, Ribes Nigrum [Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil], Rubus Idaeus [Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil], Trisodium Edta, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis [Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract], Rubus Chamaemorus (Rubus Chamaemorus Seed Oil), Panthenol, Bisabolol, Boswellia Serrata (Boswellia Serrata Gum), Sodium Hyaluronate, Limonene, [ /- (May Contain): Mica, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 75470 (Carmine)]

on 3/5/2015 2:00:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I honestly don't see the point in this product. I bought it online and when i got it it was just a little plastic bottle of shimmer. I used it on the top of my cheekbones and it just looked like i had glitter on my face. I only used a tiny bit... maybe I'll try it under my foundation next time to see if it makes me more glowy. But as illuminators go I'd prefer a cream highlighter.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

I looked everywhere to get this product to NZ where it wasn't ridiculously over priced, including the super expensive postage to the other side of the world, as over the counter it's around $70 NZD (convert to $60USD maybe?) . NARS is a super rip off here, considering all Nars products in NZ have already had the price lowered. Finally I found it off eBay from a legit seller, I got it for $30 for the 30ml size. I love love love the colour, it's a good tone for my skin colour. But ... I still don't understand this product. The concept of it is exciting - illuminated beautiful skin . I find its not really for all over, i can only really put it on my cheeks. Also not on top of foundation because it swirls & looks weird. By itself it's nice. The consistency of the product is great, gel like. It ends up on your finger more than your face though. Would be a good no make up look illuminator if you have even skin tone & want so natural glow. This isn't for me as I have acne & it doesn't go we'll over my foundation. Not sure if ill buy again, maybe if its cheap. Meh . Overrated. But I love Nars & the packaging is always simple & perfect. I wish I could love you orgasm illuminator :( you're just not for me

on 7/9/2012 4:51:00 AM

I love their products so it wasn't hard to decide if I wanted to pick this up at my latest shopping trip. I love it as a highlighter & I sometimes use it a light blush or over my blush to make the color pop more. On those days where I want to look like I been on the beach, but live miles away from one, I tend to use this to help get my "beachy" look. The perfect peach glow that I need.

on 9/25/2011 8:14:00 PM

RIS-I am in my late 50's, so I have to be very careful about adding too much shine or highlighters to my somewhat wrinkly cheeks and crows feet area. I was pleasantly surprised with this product. I never would have purchased it, despite the regular blush being my favorite. It's wonderful for evening wear when one's complexion can appear dull and washed out. This adds a dewy, luminous touch that, if used in extreme moderation, is definitely a good product for a woman my age! I will probably purchase it again, but I can't imagine running out because so little is needed. Treat yourself with this great product-thank you NARS!

on 7/24/2011 4:58:00 PM

Ok I know it's expensive but I absolutely love it! if I could find a cheaper version, I would buy it but I've yet to do that. Sephora gave me a free sample and I fell in love! I put it over my blush and it gives me a great glow! I love this product.

on 5/2/2011 1:14:00 PM

I received a sample of this from Sephora and consider this product to be just mediocre. It does give you a little shimmer and highlighting effect, but not really enough to warrant an entirely separate product and exrea step in your makeup routine. I have tried it as an all-over highligher with no makeup, I looked essentially the same although at least it blended well. I have also tapped it along my cheekbones as a highlighter over my makeup with barely noticeable results. It was fun to try, but totally not worth it for the price associated with purchasing a whole tube.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Blah, what a waste! I tried Super Orgasm first because I heard that Orgasm was too sheer. It had really tacky glitter in it and just looked fake.

So I tried again and ordered the Orgasm color instead, thinking the glitter was the problem. Nope, it was really just the product. I can think of 10 other illuminating products that do a better job. I couldn't see it at all on my skin, and after I sent it back, I got pimples all where I had sampled it. Waste of my money.

Just finished my sample tube I got from Sephora Beauty Insider. Amazing stuff. I have very fair skin, and this actually illuminates like it says. Much better than the Multiple version.

on 10/12/2010 10:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I was hoping this was going to be a little more pigmented. When you look at the color in the tube I was under the impression that color would be similar as shown on my NC40 skin, but unfortunately it wasn't! Once I applied it, it was extremely watery and streaky. The color was very dull. I guess if you mix it with your foundation, it basically brings out more a glow within look, but I applied it to areas I wanted to glow like my cheeks. I did notice that if you apply this on your cheeks under your blush, it will make your blush last alot longer and it does glow more. I would recommend this to lighter skintones...and sadly..I wont be repurchasing.

on 8/11/2010 12:30:00 AM

I would love to buy this highlighther but its a little pricey here in Australia. Its $75 Australian dollars.......!! its extremely expensive! I would rather purchase it online and get it shipped from NARS store overseas..but I have tried a sample, therefore I'll give you gals a review! :)

This product give your skin a natural glow* I mean, very very natural looking... its not all that sparkly, its like a natural sheen to your skin- but not shiny! do you know what I mean?? you can look like someone who has really nice skin!!! i.e. hydrated and glowy skin. I would prefer to use it in winter, autumn, spring..! becuz the product can be abit runny (wet)~.

Some people think that this product should/can work as a blusher.. I definitely don't think so! its a highlighter.. and complexion enhancer..! plus- the colour is not a exact match to orgasm, but that doesn't matter.. I think it works wonderfully well as it is.