NARS Cosmetics Orgasm Illuminator

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
NARS Cosmetics Orgasm Illuminator

3.7

Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Sorbitol, Peg-32, Dimethicone, Cyclomethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Peg-6, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sorbitan Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 60, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Xanthan Gum, Steareth-8, Dipropylene Glycol, Sodium Magnesium Silicate, Ribes Nigrum [Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil], Rubus Idaeus [Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil], Trisodium Edta, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis [Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract], Rubus Chamaemorus (Rubus Chamaemorus Seed Oil), Panthenol, Bisabolol, Boswellia Serrata (Boswellia Serrata Gum), Sodium Hyaluronate, Limonene, [ /- (May Contain): Mica, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 75470 (Carmine)]

on 9/20/2016 10:36:00 AM

I have a deluxe sample of this product I've been milking for a couple years (at least). I don't use it frequently, but I do rather adore it. And I'll tell you why!

The color is a GORG peachy-pinky-gold, and the pigment is suspended in a weird gel-liquid concoction that melds with skin, diffusing both the pigment and shimmer. So when you apply it, it somehow looks very similar to real live dewy skin, tropical vacation style. I have a Becca liquid highlight, and it's very different from that formula. Granted, it's a subtle highlight for sure. It's slightly glossy, vs. BAM look I highlighted.

It's sheer enough that it would work for a variety of skin tones. It's pricy, the lasting power is not that great, and the product separates in the tube after a while, but I've had mine for forevs.

on 6/17/2016 1:53:00 AM

I use this illuminator (orgasm) as a blush on my NC25 skin. I do not like to use blushes but this gives a (very) sheer color which I prefer.

You get a beautiful glow with this, but if you want to use this as a highlighter I recommend the Multiple stick (especially copacabana) instead.

I also mix this with my foundation and I get the most dewy glowy luminous finish!!! The shade does not change if you do this method.

Honestly, this barely shows up. And it stays for like, a minute. I get more shine from the cheap glitter makeup at Claire's in the mall.

on 5/26/2015 9:43:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This Illuminator leaves a very dewy finish on the skin with subtle peachy-gold tones. It goes on beautiful, is easy to blend (you can use your fingers), and is ideal for a quick, no-fuss make up day. I have olive skin but am prone to red cheeks so I tend to avoid blush for this reason. I bought this to add a little colour to my cheeks without making me look like I had run a marathon while still giving me a glowy completion. It dose just that! and it's super pretty and can be used as a body highlighter too. However, my only concern is that it does not last all day and you will have to re-apply. If this isn't an issue then this is a beautiful product from Nars. I personally prefer the staying power of a powder, so I'd suggest either purchasing the Nars Orgasm blush, the Nars multiple or another powder based Illuminator.

on 5/10/2015 10:28:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

not worth the price at all and very upset with my purchase. it doesn't even show up on my skin, I wish I had gotten it in store instead of online. not worth the price for the little (nothing for me) that it does. definitely returning.

on 5/18/2014 2:35:00 PM

This is a light gel-creme that enhances your complexion with a sheer veil of color and a pretty, dewy sheen. The color is a bronzey rose gold sort of color (the bronze tone is most noticeable if you see swatches of it next to Super Orgasm, which is pinker) that flatters olive and warm complexions and gives a sunkissed look to lighter skin. It is not the same color as the original pressed powder blush (a light coral pink with gold shimmer), though it would complement it when worn together. I would not mix this product with your foundation, but stipple/blend it on top of your base or wear it alone on bare skin.

The lasting power is about average for a product of this type (you will need to reapply after a few hours), but the bottle is fairly large considering the fact that you only need a dab for your entire face. This is just the thing to wear all summer when you don't want to pile a bunch of makeup on your face since it can replace blush, bronzer, and highlighter.

It's fairly pricey, so I'd suggest getting a sample and, if you like it, waiting until Sephora or Beauty.com (or whatever) has a Friends & Family sale and buying it then.

on 2/11/2014 7:37:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This highligher is okay. The colours gorgeous, being a huge fan of the Nars orgasm blush, I pretty much brought it because of that, I didn't need it and I defiantly prefer lighter high lighters such as Benefit High Beam.

The packaging was cute, but the illuminator seems to sheer and leaves like a shadow on my face so i mix a tiny into my foundation to give me more of a tan just to use it up.

Its okay, the blush is better and I would not repurchase.

on 12/31/2013 2:18:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I am addicted to all kinds of highlighting/illuminating products - and this is in my top 5, although definitely not #1. I prefer NARS Albatross in cooler months when I am more pale, or Armani Fluid Veil - the love of my life - because it looks more subtle, natural and therefore the finished look is more "sophisticated", less obvious while application is easier and texture much silkier - although the price is a bit outrageous (but you only use a small amount so . . *insert some excuse for wasting money here*)

Anyways, NARS orgasm is a very sheer peachy-pink gel, barely adds any colour and the shimmer is fine and not garish. I apply this on the tops of my cheekbones after blush. I tap on a tiny amount with my ring finger very lightly, if you spread/smear this on it can upset the make-up underneath or streak blush/foundation. It just leaves a hint of glowy finish. I also mix this in with foundation to give a more radiant/less dull finish. The finish is slightly glossy, like satin - personally I love it, it looks like healthy soft skin. Always start with a tiny amount and build it up if needed.

I would recommend this to anyone with light to medium-deep skin, especially with warm undertones looking for a subtle highlighting product - and of course get a sample first if possible. I'm not sure how it would be on skin above an NC45 but have used it on friends up to that shade and it looked nice, on fairer skin it can be a bit too "peach", and I would recommend NARS Albatross instead.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I really wanted to like this, but unfortunately it just doesn't do much for me. Initially, right after application, it looks nice. It gives a light pink flush, and a definite glow when used as a cheekbone highlighter. Unfortunately, on me, the pink color fades completely within ten minutes or less. I've tried this over many different foundations, and the color always fades right away. After the color fades away, I'm left with only a slight highlighting effect that actually looks almost oily in certain lighting and even this fades in about an hour. It isn't the worst product ever, it just doesn't do much.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

THIS WAS NICE AS I HIGHTLIGHT, I WOULDNT USE ALL OVER UNDER MY FOUNDATION BECAUSE IM OILY AND DONT WANT A DEWY FINISH I LOVE TO BE MATT.. ALSO GO TRY IT FOR EYESHADOW AND HIGHLIGHT UNDER EYEBROW.
THIS PRICE IS HIGH BUT HEY ITS NARS RIGHT!

I SUGGEST GETTING SAMPLES FROM SEPHORA BEFORE YOU BUY ITS FREE AND YOU CAN GET COUPLE USES FROM SAMPLES.

YOUTUBE- FEARLESS FEMME