NARS Orgasm Illuminator

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily
NARS Orgasm Illuminator

3.0

Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Sorbitol, Peg-32, Dimethicone, Cyclomethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Peg-6, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sorbitan Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 60, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Xanthan Gum, Steareth-8, Dipropylene Glycol, Sodium Magnesium Silicate, Ribes Nigrum [Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil], Rubus Idaeus [Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil], Trisodium Edta, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis [Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract], Rubus Chamaemorus (Rubus Chamaemorus Seed Oil), Panthenol, Bisabolol, Boswellia Serrata (Boswellia Serrata Gum), Sodium Hyaluronate, Limonene, [ /- (May Contain): Mica, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 75470 (Carmine)]

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

THIS WAS NICE AS I HIGHTLIGHT, I WOULDNT USE ALL OVER UNDER MY FOUNDATION BECAUSE IM OILY AND DONT WANT A DEWY FINISH I LOVE TO BE MATT.. ALSO GO TRY IT FOR EYESHADOW AND HIGHLIGHT UNDER EYEBROW.
THIS PRICE IS HIGH BUT HEY ITS NARS RIGHT!

I SUGGEST GETTING SAMPLES FROM SEPHORA BEFORE YOU BUY ITS FREE AND YOU CAN GET COUPLE USES FROM SAMPLES.

YOUTUBE- FEARLESS FEMME

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

My friend told me how much she loved this and that I absolutely had to buy this. The $29 price tag made me hold off on purchasing for awhile. I scored this in a value set from Sephora (which also included Deep Throat blush, deep throat lip gloss, and eye shadow pencil in Aigle Noir). Well I'm glad I got this as part of a value set, because it's definately not worth $29! The consistency is very runny. I tried mixing with liquid foundation, I really didn't look like I was "glowing" and appeared slightly orange (I'm an NW20-which could be the culprit). My skin is oily, and I found that this illuminator just made my skin WAY greasier. I'll stick with NARS powder highlighter in Albatross or Clinque loose Gentle Light powder for that "glowing" effect.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I originally said that I loved this product but now I'm not so sure. I've noticed that when I apply it over my foundation and blush it completely takes it off and makes my face look patchy, something that never happens with the benefit illuminators. However I have changed how I use this product. Now that it is summer I need to wear a darker foundation so I've started mixing my normal one with this and it works great. I have also mixed it with my tinted moisturiser aswell and I've found that it gives me realy glowy skin and slightly darkens the shade. So overall I'm a little torn with this product but I definately won't be using it on top of make up anymore.